Losing Tee is like losing Onuaku... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Losing Tee is like losing Onuaku...

I will see your Onuaku and childhood dog, and raise you a left ****. Unlike the liver, we all have more than one(with rare exception), but it's still noteworthy to lose. The analogy works in terms of loss, but not in terms of number. I stand by what I said earlier, there is no other person on here currently who brings what Tee brought to the table, staff and legends included. Hard to believe this talk that he was our junior in terms of board addiction(and for many, it is in the truest sense of the word and addiction, it strengthens electrochemical pathways in our brains like any other repeated behavior. Heck, maybe getting teed up was one of the things our physical brains are having literal withdrawal from?). Who knows, maybe if he were around, tell could have saved SCOUT. I think we can write it now, because someone complained and I followed up with apparently appealing enough request. Not sure if I ever got the explanation as to it in the first place, but I'll live.

Anyhow, think of Rocky's speech at the end of Rocky IV in mother Russia after he defeated Ivan Drago, slowly turning the crowd throughout the fight, addressing his gratitude toward them and using it as an example of how everyone could change. Tee may have been a Messiah-like figure who taught through the example of love and goodwill in a place otherwise relatively devoid of such, and is counting on us to do the same until his prophesied return. That sounds kind of familiar, but hopefully we can do a better job of holding up our end of following his example, which will likely bring about his return more quickly.

I'M ON IT!

l-vX8fdGThPwxB1Set.jpg
Unlike! Unlike! Damn my eyes!

This is the first thread that I'm reading about Tee.

At first I thought he died suddenly or something.

I still don't know the whole story of what is going on with him & his life.

Will go to that next.

If he leaves this community for good it will be a great loss.

He is one of the more positive persons on the forum.

Tee thanks you for all of your likes, I never much paid attention to that feature but I guess to some they are very important.

This is the first thread that I'm reading about Tee.

At first I thought he died suddenly or something.

I still don't know the whole story of what is going on with him & his life.

Will go to that next.

If he leaves this community for good it will be a great loss.

He is one of the more positive persons on the forum.

Tee thanks you for all of your likes, I never much paid attention to that feature but I guess to some they are very important.

Needed to take some time off to focus on his job and his family. Completely understandable. He's still looming around. ;)

I will see your Onuaku and childhood dog, and raise you a left ****. Unlike the liver, we all have more than one(with rare exception), but it's still noteworthy to lose. The analogy works in terms of loss, but not in terms of number. I stand by what I said earlier, there is no other person on here currently who brings what Tee brought to the table, staff and legends included. Hard to believe this talk that he was our junior in terms of board addiction(and for many, it is in the truest sense of the word and addiction, it strengthens electrochemical pathways in our brains like any other repeated behavior. Heck, maybe getting teed up was one of the things our physical brains are having literal withdrawal from?). Who knows, maybe if he were around, tell could have saved SCOUT. I think we can write it now, because someone complained and I followed up with apparently appealing enough request. Not sure if I ever got the explanation as to it in the first place, but I'll live.

Anyhow, think of Rocky's speech at the end of Rocky IV in mother Russia after he defeated Ivan Drago, slowly turning the crowd throughout the fight, addressing his gratitude toward them and using it as an example of how everyone could change. Tee may have been a Messiah-like figure who taught through the example of love and goodwill in a place otherwise relatively devoid of such, and is counting on us to do the same until his prophesied return. That sounds kind of familiar, but hopefully we can do a better job of holding up our end of following his example, which will likely bring about his return more quickly.

If I may, and on behalf of all SU fans here, "Who else is in there with you?"

owl-upside-down_2156162i.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom