Losing your head coach to another job/team.. | Syracusefan.com

Losing your head coach to another job/team..

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
.. for the next season, before the current season is over, is a complete joke.

I get how it happens. I get why it happens. I get that’s what will continue to happen. But I think it’s ridiculous for the kids who stuck it out that season.

Last edited:

I get how it happens. I get why it happens. I get that’s what will continue to happen. But I think it’s ridiculous for the kids who stuck it out that season.
Agree. It’s one of those things when we look back and say “this is how CFB lost the plot”

It's really stupid.

I especially liked Kelly’s fake southern accent. I think some coaches are no better than used car salesman.
Kelly comes across as such a scum bag hes a perfect fit for LSU

Schools need to add a clause to the buyout. If it is before the season ends then it costs an extra $5M. That might be enough to have school wait until after championship week.
Good idea. But jack it up.

Oregon should have known that Cristobal would jump at the Miami job at first chance.

I suppose the silver lining here is that the kids can do the same thing now.

Part of the reason why people on this board are losing is interest is because Syracuse hasn’t been relevant for forever.

There is no talk about them nationally etc so there is no excitement or motivation to pay attention to the National landscape of college football

Well at least its not something Syracuse has had to worry about for a while.

I meant the other way around. Meant to say Eddie o is a choir boy in comparison.
Yeah, I got that. Ed covered up some BAD stuff. His personal life has consistently been a mess. How he’s behaved since winning in 2019 is just obscene

Got a 70 page contract. Actual meat of the contract 2 pages. How to get out of the contract 68 pages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom