Lost: Kris Joseph's confidence | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lost: Kris Joseph's confidence

Ok, 2-5?

If that's what you need to cling to, you haven't been paying attention.

Lol.

Ok, 2-5?

If that's what you need to cling to, you haven't been paying attention.

Lol.

If you want to say he's struggled, I'll give you that. I'll also suggest you're not close enough to him to know what his confidence level is or isn't. But for some in this thread to suggest that he has never played with confidence in his career is an absolute joke. Please argue that point. The thread will become even more ridiculous.

But for some in this thread to suggest that he has never played with confidence in his career is an absolute joke. Please argue that point. The thread will become even more ridiculous.

That was never my intent nor did I ever mention that.

If you want to say he's struggled, I'll give you that. I'll also suggest you're not close enough to him to know what his confidence level is or isn't. But for some in this thread to suggest that he has never played with confidence in his career is an absolute joke. Please argue that point. The thread will become even more ridiculous.

He's hesitated more in the last three games than any time this season. That's the only thing I really look at.

More often than not, that's confidence. He gave up two open looks early tonight and slapped his hands in annoyance.

That's confidence.

I think there are fans that may equate his laid back demeanor as non-confidence. I don't do that, personally. I just see a guy who's looked a bit gunshy of late. He certainly got over that tonight. He generally has a mismatch on defense. This was the first time in a while that clicked often for him.

KrisJo has just never done this. He drives to pull up, or drives all the way to the basket...He never drives and dishes.
You're wrong, KJ rarely pulls-up. If he did, there would be far less offensive fouls and the opportunity to dish while hanging in the air.

Two hard dribbles and decide.

Do that all game and they won't stop him.

The three will start falling soon if he keeps that up.
You guys missed a great game. Joseph was 8 for 11 from the field. Six boards. 17 points in a low scoring game.

You guys missed a great game. Joseph was 8 for 11 from the field. Six boards. 17 points in a low scoring game.

I missed a great game while detailing exactly what he was doing when he started playing great?

Interesting.

There you go, Albeck, confusing the issue with facts; contempt prior to investigation is not a research methodology. KJO played strong tonight. Great win. Things could've gone south if we let this one get away. Team played with incredible energy most of the game. Hope Dion comes back.

KJo needs a 5th year at school to finally develop a pull up jump shot. ;) This is why he'll always be a 14 ppg scorer and not a 20 ppg scorer. If he learned how to pull up and pop, he would be deadly. Its a 3 or drive all the way to the rack. Nothing else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom