Lots of parity this year... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lots of parity this year...

Im not sure Alabama is a lock, just due to the nature of any one game elimination format. However, I think they are about as close as you can get. Their coach has established a culture of winning, and I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up the football version of the UCLA dynasty.

All of that said, does anyone have access to any in season vegas lines for championship odds? Right now would be the perfect time to exercise my right to vote(with my digital wallet), and get the best bang for the buck.

I'm serious, I am not an online gaming expert. Do they have in season lines? If so, I want to strike now while the iron for such is hottest! Let's pick our heads up after a meltdown and see the good that can come of it. Seriously, I think part of Boeheim is GRATEFUL for how badly things are going now, as it likely will help the team become stronger, and grow together more quickly. Even if I couldnt bet, I'd be VERY interested to know the current odds for the Cuse to win it all. Thanks in advance gents(or ladies).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom