Lots sold out already? | Syracusefan.com

Lots sold out already?

Shadoway83

Walk On
Whats going on with the lots being sold out already? Ray, Henry and West are all sold out? Wheres the next place to tailgate?

As of Tuesday, the only area C lot available was Harrison. Solid option if you don’t want to be up at Skytop or Manley

Its not the demand for tickets thats caused it to be sold out.. We havent even sold all the season tickets yet in this process. We have sold more season tickets in the past without this issue as well.

The amping up of the people with 2-3 passes is probably more the issue and the rumored removal of some spaces in certain lots of some unknown amount.

All the people who are new STHs and that runs in the thousands will not be getting in lots close to the dome.

And lest we forget , this is all going to change again next year for many as the order of picking parking will be based on more normal rankings than it was this year.

Once people realize how much of a PITA it is to exit the west lots after a game, there will be plenty of spots available next season.
I have 3 tickets in Mt Olympus parking, that I am trying to swap for 2 tickets in the women's building south if anyone has interest...

As of Tuesday, the only area C lot available was Harrison. Solid option if you don’t want to be up at Skytop or Manley
UAG Garage is available in area D. One block from Marshal Street and a short walk to the dome.

Once people realize how much of a PITA it is to exit the west lots after a game, there will be plenty of spots available next season.
after getting stuck in a Met Life lot for more than an hour after Taylor Swift, I will never complain about traffic in Syracuse or a dome lot.

If you're that desperate to get home in 10 minutes, you'll be leaving early and getting out fast anyways. Otherwise, just relax and enjoy the postgame tailgate or go for a walk down on marshall st.

after getting stuck in a Met Life lot for more than an hour after Taylor Swift, I will never complain about traffic in Syracuse or a dome lot.

If you're that desperate to get home in 10 minutes, you'll be leaving early and getting out fast anyways. Otherwise, just relax and enjoy the postgame tailgate or go for a walk down on marshall st.
One of my aspirations is for my life to become so compelling that I rationalize leaving an event 10 minutes early to beat the traffic and win a Nobel
Prize with the time I save.

Can you tailgate in the parking garages? Silly question?
You can but it really limits what you can do. Can’t grill, can’t imagine you can play cornhole or throw a football around unless you’re at the very top and there’s nothing above you.

Can you tailgate in the parking garages? Silly question?
I went to one (VA parking lot) but it was probably 15 years ago. It was open on or near the top floor.

You can but it really limits what you can do. Can’t grill, can’t imagine you can play cornhole or throw a football around unless you’re at the very top and there’s nothing above you.
We play cornhole in the garage on the second or third level. You cannot grill unless you are on the roof.

We play cornhole in the garage on the second or third level. You cannot grill unless you are on the roof.
I’ve never tried playing cornhole in the garage just figured the ceilings would be too low to be enjoyable. I have attempted to grill on the roof for a lacrosse game years ago and was shut down. Threatened to call the fire department

When I picked Tues at 5pm the only lot not in the south campus/Manley area was Harrison and it had like 7 spots left.

I’ve never tried playing cornhole in the garage just figured the ceilings would be too low to be enjoyable. I have attempted to grill on the roof for a lacrosse game years ago and was shut down. Threatened to call the fire department
People grill on the roof of the garage on the corner of Crouse and Waverly every week.

its a bit surprising they let grills in a building or roof on around campus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom