Louisville Attendance | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

Love that season ticket idea. I might do the same since I can't attend myself. I donate every year but might do that as part of my donation next season as long as I can make sure they truly will be used.

I can usually make a couple games, but not all. Dino is doing amazing things at Cuse. Honestly wasn’t sure if I’d ever see us 8-2 and highly ranked again. Hopefully the fan support will keep building. If the fans help him out by packing the Dome and supporting the program, imagine what he might be able to do here.

The cold doesn’t bother me.

The snow is a pain. Gotta get it out of the driveway, get it off the car, drive slower, etc. Its a whole ordeal just to go anywhere.

I’m not ready. We’ve had a lot of mild November’s and December’s in recent years. Those help big time.
I get it man, it's not for everyone, I say it all the time. And I'm not trying to be snide. I just think it's alot of fun when you can still be a little kid about it. It's raining? Let's go play! Snow? Woohoo!

If we are looking ahead into our crystal ball I think there is some key verbiage about Dino staying...

my mind went there too. the amusing thing is, wait until he sees it at full capacity.

Last edited:
Great crowd. Our fans are awesome. Hopefully the haters on here shut up about attendence (yes a FCS opponent at noon on a beautiful early September day is going to be half full deal with/shut up about it.)

Our home field advantage has to be up there nationally.

Are these the only options?

Florida and Arizona are the fastest growing states with weather conditions significantly different from ours. Plus there was a nice symmetry at work there.

Idaho should probably be okay. Go knock yourself out.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest, I don’t think God intended for there to be hot dogs. It’s just one of those things that snuck in under the radar. Like herpes.
And they both serve an important, albeit much different, purpose.

I’ll be honest, I don’t think God intended for there to be hot dogs. It’s just one of those things that snuck in under the radar. Like herpes.
Huh.

Florida and Arizona are the fastest growing states with weather conditions significantly different from ours. Plus there was a nice symmetry at work there.

Idaho should probably be okay. Go knock yourself out.
I don't live in any of those places or CNY. I don't get hurricanes or blizzards, don't live in the desert, and am high enough above sea level that I'll never be below water. I suppose I've already knocked myself out.

Ya, I come from brewerton, so wife has 5 minutes to decide 81s or 481s. It’s usually a very last minute decision where she yell 481 or stay. It’s turned in a nice little game we play.
ezgif-2-56029e1c95.gif

I don't live in any of those places or CNY. I don't get hurricanes or blizzards, don't live in the desert, and am high enough above sea level that I'll never be below water. I suppose I've already knocked myself out.

Are we playing the guessing game? I'll guess you're in the international space station.

Are we playing the guessing game? I'll guess you're in the international space station.
Nope. Does it matter? You just seem really worked up at the idea that some people may prefer to live somewhere outside of CNY and use extreme weather to support your stance. There are lots of options around this country for people that don't like the CNY winters that don't have the extremes you point out.

Nope. Does it matter? You just seem really worked up at the idea that some people may prefer to live somewhere outside of CNY and use extreme weather to support your stance. There are lots of options around this country for people that don't like the CNY winters that don't have the extremes you point out.

You must be fun at parties.

I love it. Walking up to the dome in the cold sleet, under ominous skies was an adventure in and of itself.

JMHO, if you hate it you either don't know how to dress properly or don't have a very deep appreciation for nature. What I dont understand is the masses of people who live here and complain about the cold. I'm not convinced they hate winter more than they love to complain.
I know how to dress for it. I just don't like to. I hate layers. I'll do t-shirt and shorts whenever I can. I also have an appreciation for nature, just not the kind that requires winter gear. The Pacific Northwest is known as an area for nature lovers and is without the extremes of winter unless you go to the mountains.

I have also come to enjoy owning a car for far longer without it rusting out from under me. It's one of those things I never thought about until I moved away.

What I don't understand is how some people from CNY can't understand how it's ok for people to have different climate preferences. I knew people back home that loved to snowmobile and ski. I'm glad they had activities that they enjoyed and they live in the oerfect area for it. I couldn't have cared less about either of those things. I'd rather play volleyball or basketball. I like being able to take my kids to the park on a sunny day in January while wearing only warmup pants and light jacket. To each there own.

I know how to dress for it. I just don't like to. I hate layers. I'll do t-shirt and shorts whenever I can. I also have an appreciation for nature, just not the kind that requires winter gear. The Pacific Northwest is known as an area for nature lovers and is without the extremes of winter unless you go to the mountains.

I have also come to enjoy owning a car for far longer without it rusting out from under me. It's one of those things I never thought about until I moved away.

What I don't understand is how some people from CNY can't understand how it's ok for people to have different climate preferences. I knew people back home that loved to snowmobile and ski. I'm glad they had activities that they enjoyed and they live in the oerfect area for it. I couldn't have cared less about either of those things. I'd rather play volleyball or basketball. I like being able to take my kids to the park on a sunny day in January while wearing only warmup pants and light jacket. To each there own.
Where did I say it's not okay for people to prefer different climates?

Please stop reframing posts to say things they don't.

Where did I say it's not okay for people to prefer different climates?

Please stop reframing posts to say things they don't.
That was more a general comment stemming from my interpretation of what I have read from multiple people concerning this topic over the course of a few years. Maybe I misinterpreted you when you said, "if you hate it you either don't know how to dress properly or don't have a deep appreciation for nature."

That was more a general comment stemming from my interpretation of what I have read from multiple people concerning this topic over the course of a few years. Maybe I misinterpreted you when you said, "if you hate it you either don't know how to dress properly or don't have a deep appreciation for nature."
That's fair. And I didn't have the people in mind who were self-aware enough to contemplate their own preference and smart enough or driven enough to do something about it (i.e. move).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom