Louisville Game POSTPONED | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
He refuses to wear a mask.

He frequents establishments that illegally stay open after curfew.

He holds superspreader events at his house.

When has he ever done the right thing?

I guess LeMoyne doesn't teach ethics.

I wear a mask. I live in NY State I have to from at my place of work, to grocery shopping, to going out for drinks and dinner. Or else I can't enter. There are only 2 known establishments like that I go to their business they can do what they want. Whatever I do in my own house Is my business nobody attended fourth july party or new years eve party that didn't want to be there.

I too believe our seniors and minorities should have first priority with the vaccine. Research says people between 22-49 are the biggest spreaders of COVID. It makes sense because they make up a big part of the workplace. CDC is now questioning who should get vaccinated first. I think most people over 60 are being relatively careful. I don’t think I can say that for people forty and younger.

I wear a mask. I live in NY State I have to from at my place of work, to grocery shopping, to going out for drinks and dinner. Or else I can't enter. There are only 2 known establishments like that I go to their business they can do what they want. Whatever I do in my own house Is my business nobody attended fourth july party or new years eve party that didn't want to be there.

You are completely off the rails. If there’s enough vaccine then please send some my family’s way tonight. I’ll pay for overnight delivery.

Please just think of the college careers both high revenue and low revenue sports of athletes that are being affected.

Not being snarky at all here CuseRunner if you aren’t a first responder, teacher or have a serious medical issue you should cancel that appointment.
Find an older relative if you have to and give your appointment to them.
Yeah, I agree, and I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over what CuseRunner does. Lord help me if I did. However, jumping people to get a vaccine is just really shady and selfish. I think people have become way too numb over how many people have died in this country due to covid. Use your damn head and heart.

Please just think of the college careers both high revenue and low revenue sports of athletes that are being affected.
The NCAA has given all fall and winter sports an extra year of eligibility.
Plus they gave all spring athletes from last year as well.

We are lucky we are getting college athletics now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom