Louisville Game POSTPONED | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said I wasn't. All it asked was yes or no.
Thanks for taking up a spot from someone who is eligible right now, and causing a delay in them getting one. If you had any sense of decency, you'd cancel your appointment immediately and save yourself some embarrassment. The same goes for your girlfriend if her occupation doesn't make her eligible.

Thanks for taking up a spot from someone who is eligible right now, and causing a delay in them getting one. If you had any sense of decency, you'd cancel your appointment immediately and save yourself some embarrassment. The same goes for your girlfriend if her occupation doesn't make her eligible.

Her friend got her the appointment through her friends work signup.

Runner: The problem, O79, is that people who are really suffering from a medical condition won't receive the care they need because someone in this office is coming up with ridiculous stuff. "Count Choculitis"

O79: Sounds tough.

Runner: Why did you write that down O79? Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?

Sounds sketchy. I'm sure she isn't as dumb as you are, so I'd suggest she make sure she really is eligible.

Please shut down this thread. I'm not commenting on this anymore. Thank u for the poster who at least gave me credit for getting the vaccine and doing my part like we all need too. Goodnight.

Not being snarky at all here CuseRunner if you aren’t a first responder, teacher or have a serious medical issue you should cancel that appointment.
Find an older relative if you have to and give your appointment to them.

So, that's 3 posts after saying you were done.

Please shut down this thread. I'm not commenting on this anymore. Thank u for the poster who at least gave me credit for getting the vaccine and doing my part like we all need too. Goodnight.
Oops, 4.

So, if a thread is not going well for you (and to be truthful, which ones do?), you want it to be shut down?

You are NOT eligible for this vaccine, and you are taking the place of someone who is.

Shameful.

You must’ve gotten rich quickly, no?

Seriously, have your girlfriend read this and determine if either of you is indeed eligible. If not, do the right thing and cancel.

Not being snarky at all here CuseRunner if you aren’t a first responder, teacher or have a serious medical issue you should cancel that appointment.
Find an older relative if you have to and give your appointment to them.

I want you to do the opposite. Go all in. Livestream yourself getting the shot and post it to the board. Stick it to these board libs.

Seriously, have your girlfriend read this and determine if either of you is indeed eligible. If not, do the right thing and cancel.

He refuses to wear a mask.

He frequents establishments that illegally stay open after curfew.

He holds superspreader events at his house.

When has he ever done the right thing?

I guess LeMoyne doesn't teach ethics.

He refuses to wear a mask.

He frequents establishments that illegally stay open after curfew.

He holds superspreader events at his house.

When has he ever done the right thing?

I guess LeMoyne doesn't teach ethics.
I'm a dreamer, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online