Louisville Game POSTPONED | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Been told by somebody who I work with who already got the vaccine who has underlying health conditions all they ask for is the confirmation email and photo ID when he went he is not a senior citizen or eligible worker. They didn't ask for anything.
So you are claiming to have an underlying medical condition?

If I get the vaccine before June I will consider myself lucky.
I want every person over 65, and those group I listed before to even consider getting it myself.

The young need to be patience. Let those who actually need it get it.

The younger people are more social and move around and are exposed to and expose themselves to more people in social settings all together.

Wrong. Been told by somebody who I work with who already got the vaccine who has underlying health conditions all they ask for is the confirmation email and photo ID when he went he is not a senior citizen or eligible worker. They didn't ask for anything.

So you’re line jumping? This could be quite the caper! That episode will do numbers.

So you are claiming to have an underlying medical condition?

No. I'm saying when my co-worker went all they asked was for confirmation email and photo ID. That is all. They would have never known he had underlying conditions. I don't neither does my fiance we will present our individual confirmation emails and photo ID and go from there.

I say this with all sincerity.

You have literally no idea what you are talking about. You are seriously trying to equate extra benefits for players and getting a vaccine, that without, older people (and I see you conveniently ignored your previously stated exhortations that young people aren't in danger) will die? Seriously?

Which way is the wind blowing today, Pal? Because that should tell us which opinion your are going to have.

What are your underlying conditions? Or do you have a fake driver's license that says you are over 75?

I have neither. Signed up got an appointment.

No. I'm saying when my co-worker went all they asked was for confirmation email and photo ID. That is all. They would have never known he had underlying conditions. I don't neither does my fiance we will present our individual confirmation emails and photo ID and go from there.
You have to qualify to get confirmation. How did you qualify?

The younger people are more social and move around and are exposed to and expose themselves to more people in social settings all together.
But, younger people like you have no problem with this, right? You've told us that time and time again.

Why are you bothering to get something you can fight off easier than the common cold or the flu? And why would people younger than you need it?

You should not have been able to schedule an appointment at your age unless your occupation qualifies you for one. You didn't lie about that, did you?

I will say I am glad CR will get the shot when it’s available to him.
We need all people to want to do that.

So I will give him that.

I'm not posting anymore and this. Doing my part for society hope all of you do the same. Country and Society need to get back to normal. Enough people losing everything from property, businesses, and lively-hoods.

I'm not posting anymore and this. Doing my part for society hope all of you do the same. Country and Society need to get back to normal. Enough people losing everything from property, businesses, and lively-hoods.
You’re stealing an old lady’s shots. The most appalling crime on the elderly since Seinfeld stole the marble rye.

It is beyond selfish to get the shot before all seniors have had a chance at it.
Unless you are a medical first responder, teacher, or have a serious medical issue.

If you are healthy and under 50 it’s not supposed to be given you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom