Louisville Game.. | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It way worse than that. Georgia Tech only had 28 at halftime.

The refs were taking out their frustration on us that day, as well. Complete screw job. This, not so much

Coach P lost by 50 to 7-5 Purdue and GTech teams….in a season where we tied for the league championship.

Random blowouts are not uncommon in college football.
We sure this is random?

Give me a break Dino is a miracle worker for keeping this bunch competitive each of the first 9 games. Recruits don't want to go to Upstate NY.

My body is still ready for Marrone 2.0.
I'm done, going to go run some errands without wearing my SU hat. I don't want little kids giggling at me. Total embarrassment, although we did get 81 yards. I've never seen a team play this bad coming off a bye week. Really bad, even Knute Rockne couldn't give a half time speech to this team.

Last edited:
Absolute embarassment on the part of Babers. This is as bad if not worse than Maryland and it's coming off a bye week. This program is not anywhere near where it should be in year six. I can't see how you can legitimately state that Babers will ever lead this program to be a consistent competative winner.
Babers won’t….and neither will anyone else.

Get ready for the most epic comeback in Syracuse football history!

We just need a Bo Davis like speech at halftime to rally the troops.

I hope Bleich is healthy enough to play final 2 games. He’s our best olineman and the OL looks like ass without him

Give me a break Dino is a miracle worker for keeping this bunch competitive each of the first 9 games. Recruits don't want to go to Upstate NY.
Keeping his recruits together for another losing season? Coach of the year!

Had an equally difficult time understanding Satterfield in his interview.

Maybe he & Lamar shared a flight of bourbon up 28-3.
I bet you love our basketball players interviews this year.

That or gluttons for punishment. This board is probably the largest collection of people into BDSM who just don't know it...

Attachments

• E4F50B8F-7B14-4D2B-B440-DF2768921C62.jpeg
    E4F50B8F-7B14-4D2B-B440-DF2768921C62.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 57
Get ready for the most epic comeback in Syracuse football history!

We just need a Bo Davis like speech at halftime to rally the troops.
Great grandparents will be yelling at each other at halftime.

It’s his bunch. Without Tucker he doesn’t have a win this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors