Louisville Game.. | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Bleich is healthy enough to play final 2 games. He’s our best olineman and the OL looks like ass without him
Please. If the line folds because of one player there are much bigger issues.

Lets play a game of what is worse?

Offense, Defense, or Special teams?

Despite a valiant try by specials, gotta go with the D. The O at least got 3, though they look like they are striving to get into contention in the second half.

I’m also sadly turning this one off, see if I can get to the gym earlier to catch some of the great 330 games today

Coach P lost by 50 to 7-5 Purdue and GTech teams….in a season where we tied for the league championship.

Random blowouts are not uncommon in college football.

Auburn was up 28-3 on miss st in the first half last I looked.

Hes back for the next 2 years unless next year is a disaster.
4 wins next year and i think hes back again
If that is true I am done with SU football forever. Even him coming back next year has me thinking it isn't worth it anymore. The program cannot crap on the fans and expect loyalty after 20 years of crap.

It's amazing Louisville even spelled Lamar's name right on for his jersey retirement

I’m following this dumpster fire here, but been watching Samford/Florida… If anyone here thinks we’re tough on Dino, just wait and see the fury Dan Mullen faces this week…
Any Coach P sightings on the broadcast of that one?

These kinds of performances get other coaches fired. Just not at SU

You really should have a 1 win season or something really bad too, to get fired. We’re not there ye….. oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom