Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations

That’s true. Think this is different, though. Kansas and Self have been giving the middle finger to the NCAA since before the season started. Depends on that booster definition, which seems the NCAA will stick to. At the end of the day, kids were getting paid through adidas, and the NCAA believes Kansas encouraged it. I don‘t see KU getting off lightly on this one,
Snoop dog...dancers and money guns lmao

Will be interesting to see what happens at Louisville. They just had a national title and F4 vacated two years ago on the stripper scandal.
Still the silliest penalty in all of sports. Let’s say I slept with the captain marvel actress. The NCAA comes along and says they vacated that night from my record.

Still the silliest penalty in all of sports. Let’s say I slept with the captain marvel actress. The NCAA comes along and says they vacated that night from my record.

how would you feel if ncaa vacated our 2003 championship? I personally would be devastated and pissed. Ppl make your argument all the time but to me, it carries weight.

Looks Like Kansas could get crushed, Five Level one Violations. They need to get double what SU got at a minimum. Possibly even disband program for a couple of years. Doubt it will happen but it should. Not sure I like the IARP panel, I see a panel of Dickie V., Sean Miller, Coach K, Pitino, and The Big 12 Commissioner, possible KU's President as an alternate.

At least then they couldn’t blame you for giving her herpes.
Yes but I slept with you the night before so i think we should call into question who gave what to who.

how would you feel if ncaa vacated our 2003 championship? I personally would be devastated and pissed. Ppl make your argument all the time but to me, it carries weight.
They’re just words. Don’t care how others interpret the NCAA’s “official” records. Every fan base knows where they stand on the streets.

They’re just words. Don’t care how others interpret the NCAA’s “official” records. Every fan base knows where they stand on the streets.

theyre more than words. Theyre official actions andhow you can marketyour program. Sure, it doesnt impact the glory from the night. But, everytime you think of the ship, in the back of your mind, you also considering how it was vacated. Plus, doesnt cheating mar a championship?

Maybe this will finally FORCE the NCAA to look at Duke. Finally. Maybe.
And, if it takes down Duke, it will likely get to Capel as well. Who knows, it may even get to us. I am ok with that, if it levels the playing field for a moment before people figure out a new way to cheat.

Just break off the P5 men's basketball and football and make it a defacto professional league already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom