Louisville Postgame Thoughts | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Thoughts

Our NET is just about irrelevant to whether we get in the tournament it's a sorting tool for team's wins

Only caught the second half.

1) Ville stinks. I don’t care.
2) There were some dumb things that we did in that half. I don’t care.
3) our Net will still be ridiculous. I don’t care.

Just keep winning.

This is a team with parts that don’t perfectly fit, but right now, it doesn’t matter.

We’re approaching “Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose” territory.

If we get the four seed, this stupid southern conference better recognize Red, Judah and Maliq appropriately.

We get into the NCAAT, you are going to see me draft a position-paper-as-a-post that will convince you this team could take down the ‘96 Bulls.

LFGO.

friday night lights clear eyes full hearts cant lose GIF

BROKE TAKE: Judah is selfish and only playing for NBA scouts

WOKE TAKE: Judah coming back single handily made Reds first year successful (because if he leaves it all falls apart) and the momentum we now have is something that woildnt have happened without Judah. Red needed this In his first year. Judah coming back made this possible.

If Red ends up working out here I hope Judah coming back isn’t lost in the story
Well his first seasons a bust so...

Bell had 7 rebounds and 3 blocks. Serious props to him. The battle he had with Huntley Hatfield for the board where he got the foul showed serious effort on his part. Can’t give him enough props for that performance.
need to use the threat of bell more in general

red mentioned it a bit in the post game

hes a serious weapon

Not so very long ago, the forum agonized over losses with Judah late-game meltdowns-
Now the forum agonizes over 6 point wins in away games that include exciting SU highlight plays.
I'd call that Progress LOL.
This isn’t really fair. A win is not a win in our situation. Margin of victory is important (unfortunately) and we had a 20 pt lead well into the second half. It is not unreasonable to be somewhat disappointed that the margin we had and needed was whittled away carelessly.

Yeah, maybe you should check the stats

Bell was 8-9 from the line and Mintz was 6-8.
he said other than bell and montz -go bacl and readit

missed ft cost this team a big margin of victory

I’m mostly aghast at Judah’s technical. Talented kid but his complaining to the refs should’ve been nipped in the bud a long time ago. It is such a turn-off. Where is Norman Dale to bench his ass? Yeah we probably lose if that happens but I’m getting to the point of idc.

Everybody is in the portal for the right price. Apparently there are no more rules.
well there is a history there - Su recruited BHH (he would be great for this team, imo)

Our point guard threw a temper tantrum with our coaches in the middle of the game today lmao Red has done a fantastic job managing the personalities on this team
Other than it wasn’t directed at Red…

20 flippin wins in his first season and 11-8 in conference. Great job Red ! with a seriously flawed roster and no post players. Hanging on by a thread with a 6-8 and 6-6 kid manning the fort inside. Unbelievable.

He must have took that nutty tweet to heart to because suddenly they have Bell running all over trying to shoot off screens. Love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom