Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville

Louisville has done a lot to clean itself up. The bad actors are gone. I think Kenny Payne will eventually have success, but right now it’s nothing but pain. They are bad!

I know Payne is a Ville guy but it's still hard to believe a guy who was at UK for 10 years with Calipari can run a clean program...
Sorry, don’t believe that. Payne is no Cal. But we will find out I guess. The waters are muddied now with NIL.

Sorry, don’t believe that. Payne is no Cal. But we will find out I guess. The waters are muddied now with NIL.

NIL related matters are inevitable so I am more looking at a program that csnt stay out of trouble regarding player discipline and off court stuff. UK has way more cover than most so we will see if Kenny is legit . There will always be enough money collective wise there for sure.

It would be better for the conference if he is.

Kamari Lands cannot be having fun.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

One has to ask. Were the hookers really worth it?

There’s a strong possibility that Lville doesn’t win more than one game this year. The only game they will be favored against the rest of the way is against FAMU.

The Cards’ fans must be absolutely miserable.

There’s a strong possibility that Lville doesn’t win more than one game this year. The only game they will be favored against the rest of the way is against FAMU.

Going winless would be amazing, but I cannot see that happening.

Yeah absent a total meltdown we aren't losing to them this year especially we recent positive steps forward.

Oh boy. I mean it’s just an exhibition game but that’s not good. I’ve heard multiple people say that if this season goes south, Louisville will hire Dusty May from FAU after the season, and that makes a ton of sense. Louisville has great resources and a great fanbase, but it looks like they made a terrible hire in Payne.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom