Louiville / Va. Tech | Syracusefan.com

Louiville / Va. Tech

This game makes me mad. I actually root for Louisville but how can VT look so lousy against them and so great against us? I am thinking that the Ville has a very good team and now our game against them looks really really tough. Very glad it’s in the Dome.

This game makes me mad. I actually root for Louisville but how can VT look so lousy against them and so great against us? I am thinking that the Ville has a very good team and now our game against them looks really really tough. Very glad it’s in the Dome.

The player who scored 35 against us is hurt and in a boot.

it's amazing to see the calls Virginia tech gets at home.

I wish we had that same kind of home court advantage. I mean who do the refs think they are, Kansas?

Wow, Chris Mack is a real DB. What was that interview all about.

it's amazing to see the calls Virginia tech gets at home.

I wish we had that same kind of home court advantage. I mean who do the refs think they are, Kansas?

If we received Phog calls we would almost be all-time undefeated at home.

Only mild hyperbole here.

They're actually calling fouls against Tech.

Missed it, what did he say?
Can't find the entire thing although it was a quick interview. 1st she asked about the reffing and followed it up with another question about how VT made a comeback. Here is the end of it.

Robinson is out.

Can't find the entire thing although it was a quick interview. 1st she asked about the reffing and followed it up with another question about how VT made a comeback. Here is the end of it.

Actually Louisville is one of the leaders in D1 NCAA free throw attempts with over 23 attempts per game. They usually score an average of 18 points a game just from free throws.

If you make VT makes plays instead of just standing and shooting, they aren’t nearly as good.

Their bounce passes breaking th press are pretty.

The player who scored 35 against us is hurt and in a boot.
OH, that makes me feel much better! Although sad for the player. What happened to him? How long will he be out?

Still, I am beginning to feel quite wary about Louisville. They are a good team!

OH, that makes me feel much better! Although sad for the player. What happened to him? How long will he be out?

I'm guessing his first game back will be when we meet them in the ACC tourney. (BTW, in case it was not clear to anyone I have no clue when he will be back)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom