Louiville / Va. Tech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louiville / Va. Tech

We really have to beat Louisville! They are the “easiest” team of the four hardest. ULP!

OH, that makes me feel much better! Although sad for the player. What happened to him? How long will he be out?

Still, I am beginning to feel quite wary about Louisville. They are a good team!

Just saying ‘indefinitely’, he has a big boot on his foot and calf.

I love VT and Buzz lose. Buzz just called a stupid time out with 18 seconds left and down11.
The time out was called to design a play to get the score under 10. Buzz is a numbers guy and although the exact formula for the NET is not out yet, he knows that scoring margin is one of the elements of the formula and that a loss by 9 points or less is not as damaging as a loss of 10 points or more.

I did not watch the game, but caught the post game interview with him and the Virginia Tech broadcasting team on my drive home from work. It was actually an interesting interview and a little insight on the NET.

the sideline interview is a waste of time and should be eliminated from every broadcast. Mack is good and Louisville is very tough. That will be a nice win if we can get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom