Love raks effort today | Syracusefan.com

Love raks effort today

Marsh01

Living Legend
Solid
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. He still seems like a kid that has a lot more to offer if he can get it going.

On offense maybe...

Just about to say the same thing. He's putting in the effort around the cup, but he's gotta hustle both ways!

is it me or have we not played with an edge or confidence since before canisius? just seems like this group has regressed some and is unsure of themselves

seriously? he's not doing a good job of getting back on D, and he pretty much gave up on a loose ball that Temple recovered.

Wyatt plays the game like Kyrie Irving, but he's slower, fatter, and just not as good lol

Horrific. They are killing us o. The glass. I need me some Dajuan.

agreed jake they are bullying us wyatt is playing out of his mind though.

We are being out-toughed by Temple. We've had position for rebounds and they just take it our of our hands. It's happened at least 5 times in the first half. They come up with all loose balls on the floor. Despite not rebounding and Wyatt having 20, we still have the lead.

Don't know if I trust Dajuans D. This was like the beginning of big east season though in the first half.

Temple is doing a great job stopping our perimeter drive by good secondary defender defense so we are going with drives from the high post/just inside the arc drives instead. We could use 2 outside shooters out there to help open up perimeter drives so we dont have to run everything out of the midpost.

we are getting temple's best today- and don't seem ready except cj and brandon. this is the temple team expected at the season's beginning- gotta step it up in the 2nd half in d- slow wyatt and they don't have many options.. temple badly needs an ooc win to make up for canisius and they are playing like it.

Fortunately we played such a tuff OCC schedule we were well prepared for Temple.

Fortunately we played such a tuff OCC schedule we were well prepared for Temple.

Well, we played Canisius who beat Temple. But it's Canisius so how does your schtick work in this situation? I'm honestly curious.

Triche...jesus christ try catching the ball. it's like watching a frosh half the time.

Well, we played Canisius who beat Temple. But it's Canisius so how does your schtick work in this situation? I'm honestly curious.

You're right. Golden Griffs! How could I forget them?

They are able to put the ball on the floor inside and power it up against our bigs. We look weak underneath, falling and stumbling. They are taking it right to us. Our free throw shooting is horrible too. Our big guys need space to operate and can't create it . Stupid turnovers. Uggh -

2nd half vs detroit and now temple.. mcw is drawing the entire focus and we look weak because of it.. he needs to recognize

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom