Love raks effort today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Love raks effort today

Poor refereeing, letting a college kid work them into giving MCW his 4th like that.

Now that's just the refs taking over at the worst possible time. Awful.

The officiating has been intrusive to both teams all game. Make our free throws, hustle on defense and fight for rebounds and this doesn't matter. A very poor effort today. Jim lets his teams learn the effort lesson the hard way.

wow.. ok i hate to complain but thats 5 bad calls helping temple out in the end here

"You guys are just calling fouls before they even happen!" - Boeheim

Why no foul on that Triche dunk? Should've been and 1.

MCW misses probably his 10th layup of the game to finish things off. Wow, he was bad today.

LOL can Syracuse ever lose without the refs being involved? They straight up sucked today.

cue the meltdown.. its a loss.. puts things back in perspective get back to work and keep at it.. we have a gamebreaker of a pg.. gonna lose some games this year ill sacrifice some What losses for a deep run.. have fun with the meltdown ! :)

LOL can Syracuse ever lose without the refs being involved? They straight up sucked today.

Can the other team ever be any good? Everyone sucks, and everytime Syracuse loses it's because they sucked right?

There are two teams out there, and sometimes the other guys are good and play well.

Perfect storm. Temple played a great game. Very impressive game plan by Fran. I was worried about him picking us apart and did just that. They made ft's when they needed and did a great job on the glass. If there is a positive out of this I don't think Temple could have played much better, and I don't think Syracuse could have played much worse and we were right there at the end. Thankfully it's only December...even though this type of game seems to happen every March as well

Can the other team ever be any good? Everyone sucks, and everytime Syracuse loses it's because they sucked right?

There are two teams out there, and sometimes the other guys are good and play well.

Tell about how Temple made Syracuse shoot 56 percent from the line.

everytime Syracuse loses it's because they sucked right?
Today it just happens to be true that we sucked.

30% from three, 56% from the line = you probably sucked

If there is a positive out of this I don't think Temple could have played much better, and I don't think Syracuse could have played much worse and we were right there at the end.
100% agree with this take

Tell about how Temple made Syracuse shoot 56 percent from the line.

Tell about how Temple's a good team who played well.

You can do it.

Today it just happens to be true that we sucked.

30% from three, 56% from the line = you probably sucked

Well, we aren't that much better than that % wise from 3 on average. We weren't able to get Southerland many looks which hurt.

If MCW makes his FT's like normal, we probably pull out a win against a good Temple team who played well. It just wasn't his day today, couldn't make anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom