Loved when boeheim laughed after the buzzer beater | Syracusefan.com

Loved when boeheim laughed after the buzzer beater

Millhouse

Living Legend
Game was so great all you could do was laugh. Then there was K slinking in his chair. Got the feeling that both guys were enjoying it as it was happening even though they also had some freak outs just like the rest of us

What a show they put on. Both teams rose to the occasion. That while game was an infomercial fr SU

i think JB was chuckling at the fact that those last second desperation heaves all seem to be falling this year.

Game was so great all you could do was laugh. Then there was K slinking in his chair. Got the feeling that both guys were enjoying it as it was happening even though they also had some freak outs just like the rest of us

What a show they put on. Both teams rose to the occasion. That while game was an infomercial fr SU
have to think many a future recruit was won last night. I swear I was thinking that was going to happen and was ok with it so I was laughing too and the seeming predetermined nature of it to make it the epic event it was. Have to think something like that (of course in this hyped game THAT would happen he thinks) was in his head. I then preordained in my head that Az would lose later too.

I unfortunately also had a vision for Monday night...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom