Lower Baseline (113) Row C $389/ea | Syracusefan.com

Lower Baseline (113) Row C $389/ea

for Duke game... pull trigger now or wait??
Just my opinion. Too close. Basketball, i prefer somewhere around row h, maybe even a little higher.

Football, right up near the top of the lower level. I think we were row V, or thereabouts, for Wake last year.

If i had my druthers, best seats in the house are 1st row second level.

Many eons ago, I had first row seats behind the Oklahoma bench for that game where we got the 15 yard excessive celebration penalty on the go-ahead score and they kicked a last second field goal to beat us.

Super excited going in. Miserable experience. Spent most of the first quarter trying to see over, through and around all the Oklahoma players standing on their benches watching the game. I knew we were down a bunch at halftime but wasn’t sure how it happened.

Being up close in the dome not all it is cracked up to be (first row sideline court side for hoops an obvious exception).

Last edited:
Just my opinion. Too close. Basketball, i prefer somewhere around row h, maybe even a little higher.

Football, right up near the top of the lower level. I think we were row V, or thereabouts, for Wake last year.

thx

thx
Others, including you, may differ. I like to be high enough to see all the action at both ends of the court/field.

We were row F or G at the 35 or 40 for the Lamar Jackson highlight game and I felt we were way too close to the field. Could not see what was happening down by the other goal line. I hated that.

This is a season ticket seller flipping their set? When do tickets go on sale? I'm looking at this game to come up from NYC.

This is a season ticket seller flipping their set? When do tickets go on sale? I'm looking at this game to come up from NYC.
not sure, saw it on stubhub

Many eons ago, I had first row seats behind the Oklahoma bench for that game where we got the 15 yard excessive celebration penalty on the go-ahead score and they kicked a last second field goal to beat us.

Super excited going in. Miserable experience. Spent most of the first quarter trying to see over, through and around all the Oklahoma players standing on their benches watching the game. I knew we were down a bunch at halftime but wasn’t sure how it happened.

Being up close in the dome not all it is cracked up to be (first row sideline court side for hoops an obvious exception).
Worst seat I ever had for a basketball game (including the Superdome) was immediately behind the Villanova bench in MSG. Could not see a thing, and that was when the players were seated. Even worse when they stood, which was almost the whole game.
My ideal seats in the Dome would be center Court, first row, mezzanine.

Worst seat I ever had for a basketball game (including the Superdome) was immediately behind the Villanova bench in MSG. Could not see a thing, and that was when the players were seated. Even worse when they stood, which was almost the whole game.
My ideal seats in the Dome would be center Court, first row, mezzanine.
Just wait until the renovation decides to replace the mezzanine with club seating. 309 row A becomes the best seat in the house.

Here is the cheapest ticket on Stub Hub right now. $150.
StubHub!

197049.jpg

Single game seats go on sale this week.

You can do a lot better Pearl. That’s a terrible view. Our seasons are in 309. You can see the game much better from the 300’s center court.

You can do a lot better Pearl. That’s a terrible view. Our seasons are in 309. You can see the game much better from the 300’s center court.
cool, thx

Orange Club and STH get early access tomorrow.
where are you guys seeing/hearing this? also, have you seen/heard when they go on sale to general public?

where are you guys seeing/hearing this? also, have you seen/heard when they go on sale to general public?

Email from SUA. General public is likely a few days later.

Screenshot_20180917-230131_Gmail.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom