LSU/ND game...anyone watching and who you rooting for? | Syracusefan.com

LSU/ND game...anyone watching and who you rooting for?

Deano

All American
This has been a good old fashion rain/muddy played game. Hopefully LSU pulls it out as I love to see Brian Kelly lose. Another pissy coach I don't care for either.

Ed Orgeron: the ultimate meat-head.

Kicks from the 1 yard line not once, but twice. The kicker missed the first one.

I hope he loses.
Agree. I couldn’t believe it! Meat head gonna meat head

I watched. Pulled for LSU, watched them lose. Hats off to ND for wanting the game more. Orgeron coached OK, but he had the team to win. Oy vey! Brian Kelly acted like Brian Kelly (reason enough to pull for LSU!).

First game I watched this bowl season. My rooting interest was for Notre Dame since I have a daughter who will be getting her PhD there this Spring. I do agree that Kelly is a d#ck, however. Beating the SEC never gets old. Hope it continues tonight.

Sadly it involved Nd getting a win, so not good.

"They promoters of ND came up with the slogan Americas Team" - well they're certainly not my team and it was too bad they won today IMHO!

Last edited by a moderator:
"They promoters of ND came up with the slogan Americas Team" - well their certainly not my team and it was too bad they won today IMHO!

The Cowboys would like to have a word with them about that.

I can safely say that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone refer to ND that way.

Did you like it? Here it is again: "They promoters of ND came up with the slogan Americas Team" - well they're certainly not my team and it was too bad they won today IMHO! AND, I'll add a lot of others refer to ND with far lower expectation and false prowess as the hyperbole "Americas Team". RU kidding?! NBC and ND execs must have come up with it to make them sound so important that everyone will pee their pants, tune in, NBC will get to renew their contract with them forever and they'll hold hands and go dancing into the sunset together.

The Cowboys would like to have a word with them about that.
Yep! There's another one. "Hi - falutin Dallas", we're better than any other pro team. It's all hyperbole. Not much to watch lately. poor Jerry, that big stadium and all!

I can safely say that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone refer to ND that way.
Agree. I've heard ND called a lot of things (many that would get this post deleted), but I've never heard America's team.

Bad day for me. An All-SEC NCG! Well, there is always college basketball. And, yeah, the Cowboys have been referring to themselves as "America's Team" since the 1970s, which is why I have hated the Cowboys since the 1970s.