LSU Tickets | Syracusefan.com

LSU Tickets

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Any suggestions in best way to obtain two decent tickets to the game at LSU? According to SU, away tickets are not available for sale yet. Hoping to get in an SU section, and possible tailgate action.

Any suggestions in best way to obtain two decent tickets to the game at LSU? According to SU, away tickets are not available for sale yet. Hoping to get in an SU section, and possible tailgate action.
I'm in the same boat as you. Think SU will bring quite a few fans to this one, hope someone does a group order on the board here.

Thanks. I realized as soon as I posted it here, that there is now a fancy ticket forum.
I liked this thread better when my post was going to be...

yes, don't leave the board for 2 years and then come back and ask for LSU tickets without reading it 1st.

but you kind of stole my thunder, or at least blocked it...

I am more wondering the best way to fly there, tickets seem to be easy to get especially if you dont need to sit in the SU section.

I wonder how many tickets our deal is for? we gave them 5000 here. some schools get 5-6K up to 10K. I would think we get 1500-5k back.

we dont usually sell our allotment and we didnt vs ND in 2008 which is probably higher on many bucket lists.

Bring back DickinMichigan and Zak from the beyond when you do.

They're all stuck in the upside down with Barb. Need some clever kids to save them.

(If you never watched Stranger Things on Netflix then you have no idea what I'm talking about).

They're all stuck in the upside down with Barb. Need some clever kids to save them.

(If you never watched Stranger Things on Netflix then you have no idea what I'm talking about).

As long as I've got my Eggo waffles I'm fine.

There will be plenty of tix available and pretty darn cheap. I try to get to Tiger Stadium every year or 2 and any non-SEC marquee game are pretty easy to come by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom