Lsu | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lsu

Wouldn't you want to play in the ncaa tournament? Play in big games? I would.

I guess it would be a bonus, but it's a very very very very very small in compared to the big picture which is millions upon millions of dollars playing against the best the world has to offer. I'm willing to bet that every single guy on the SU national championship team (outside Melo obviously because he has it) would trade their college time and the championship for a 10 year NBA career making the league minimum. NCAA basketball is pretty much a requirement for Simmons, yeah I'm sure it will suck he's not in the tournament but that taste in his mouth will be gone the second his college career is done and he signs with an agent and that first shoe deal before he even hits the combine.

I guess it would be a bonus, but it's a very very very very very small in compared to the big picture which is millions upon millions of dollars playing against the best the world has to offer. I'm willing to bet that every single guy on the SU national championship team (outside Melo obviously because he has it) would trade their college time and the championship for a 10 year NBA career making the league minimum. NCAA basketball is pretty much a requirement for Simmons, yeah I'm sure it will suck he's not in the tournament but that taste in his mouth will be gone the second his college career is done and he signs with an agent and that first shoe deal before he even hits the combine.

He is going to make millions of dollars regardless of whether he goes to alcorn st, or Duke, that isn't the point. One day he is going to look back and regret not having a chance to play in the ncca tournament, and whether going to Lsu was the best decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom