Lsu | Syracusefan.com

Lsu

as i said last month. the committee will find some way to put ben simmons in the dance. just watch.

Thought so earlier too but their really falling apart...team has checked out, prob tired of everyone saying they basically suck and its all Simmons, cant be good for team chemistry. Getting blown out by Tennesee without their loeading scorer is baddd

A lot of people around here have orange glasses on (and rightfully so) but a lot of "bubble" teams have losses lately. At worst we were a 9 seed going into today, which means at least 12-14 teams are in the field and behind us, and some of those teams lost. The biggest bubble team win today was the Bonnie's, who we beat.

LSU may be the worst coached, dumbest team I've ever watched play basketball.

My god.
no doubt, the last 5 minutes of that game were just comical

no doubt, the last 5 minutes of that game were just comical

Dakich was loving it. That was amazing - they really couldn't get out of there own way.

kid grew up in Australia, I don't think he really cared that much about where he had to serve his one year NBA suspension. I hope he trades up to Lakers purple and gold next year.
Coach Walton would be pleased.

kid grew up in Australia, I don't think he really cared that much about where he had to serve his one year NBA suspension. I hope he trades up to Lakers purple and gold next year.

I am sure he would have liked to play in the ncaa tournament.

LSu still has a shot to make the tournament. there top 50 and 100 wins keep them in the discussion but they will need to beat kentucky or a+m in the sec tourney to offset there bad losses

LSU may be the worst coached, dumbest team I've ever watched play basketball.

My god.
Johnny Jones is by far the worst coach in Power 5 conferences. Every time I have watched them play the last few years he's horrible.

why in the he11 did Simmons and his people choose lsu for his 1-year college showcase?

Simmons went to LSU because of his family relationship with David Patrick. Yes . That David Patrick

I didn't watch this game yesterday, I would have liked to listen to Dakich in that second half, because he has a sharp humour to his criticism.

I heard that Dakich had said they passed his eye test in the first half. I assume they failed it in the second.

I bet Simmons regrets his choice to go there. What a waste of a talent.

Why? Still #1 pick, still going to sign a 8 figure sneaker deal. It's like saying Lebron regrets not going to college for a year, these elite talent guys couldn't care less.

Did I hear right that Simmons not start a game recently because of an academic issue? Can someone confirm that.

I guess only Coach Cal can get elite prospects who just "happen" to be good students as well.

Did I hear right that Simmons not start a game recently because of an academic issue? Can someone confirm that.

I guess only Coach Cal can get elite prospects who just "happen" to be good students as well.
He went to class. They had to stop that.

2, 3 weeks ago I thought they'd make the tournament for sure. They beat the higher rated teams they faced (Texas A&M and Florida) but lost to the lessers (Alabama, Tennessee, and Arkansas). They're not winning at Kentucky, they're done.

Why? Still #1 pick, still going to sign a 8 figure sneaker deal. It's like saying Lebron regrets not going to college for a year, these elite talent guys couldn't care less.

Wouldn't you want to play in the ncaa tournament? Play in big games? I would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom