Lunardi: SU in as a 10 seed vs. Creighton | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi: SU in as a 10 seed vs. Creighton

OK, I need some help here gang. If I recall, there was a thread last week were Lunardi had us as one of the last four out. We lose to Kansas and beat what I thought was a weak Uconn team and now we are in. Sounds like all we have to do is play away from the Dome and we get "brownie points" :confused::confused::confused:

He has 9 ACC teams in. Strangely, he has Virginia Tech a 12. ??? That doesn't make much sense.

Also, he has 3 ACC potential match ups happening in the Sweet 16. That can happen, but the NCAA committee tries to avoid it. I guess he doesn't put much work into this. I feel a little silly having spent as much time looking at it (maybe 3 minutes) as I did.

He has 9 ACC teams in. Strangely, he has Virginia Tech a 12. ??? That doesn't make much sense.

Also, he has 3 ACC potential match ups happening in the Sweet 16. That can happen, but the NCAA committee tries to avoid it. I guess he doesn't put much work into this. I feel a little silly having spent as much time looking at it (maybe 3 minutes) as I did.

When 11 Big East teams made the 2011 tourney the committee had 2 all BE 2nd round matchups, when they easily could have changed them. I don't think the committee puts much work in after the teams are selected.

Because you don't make any money posting on Syracusefan.com all day. Oh, wait, the question is still relevant.
What is that man doing that im not texascpa

I would make the same point as you did until last year's bracket came out. But last year, they went all in on geography and really stopped caring about avoiding conference matchups in the round of 16.

remember a couple years ago when he got caught changing his previous years bracketology so he could claim he picked 65 out of the 66 teams correctly?

good times.

Are you sure that was Lunardi? Is it possible you are confusing a Chad Ford story with a Joe Lunardi story?

"Lunardi is garbage." Said the guy clicking a Joe Lunardi thread.
The thing is there are things in life you don't like and there are things in life you don't like but you enjoy not liking. For me Lunardi is in that category with Yukon, Georgetown, John Thompson and whole host of others.

This would work nicely. First we take out Creighton in the Kaleb Joseph bowl and then we beat UK and get our vengence on Quade Green for wronging us. two3zone if you could please respond I'm childish, he didn't wrong us and he is just an 18 year old kid who has every right to make the decision he did I would appreciate it.

When 11 Big East teams made the 2011 tourney the committee had 2 all BE 2nd round matchups, when they easily could have changed them. I don't think the committee puts much work in after the teams are selected.
Those rats had us against Marquette

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom