Lunardi: SU in group of first four out | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi: SU in group of first four out

That link gave me an opportunity to reread about the top 50 players in college basketball not named Tyus Battle. Of course, we could slot him in the #5 spot instead of Michael Porter Jr, or even the #20 spot instead of Justin Jackson from Maryland. Either one will suffice.

That link gave me an opportunity to reread about the top 50 players in college basketball not named Tyus Battle. Of course, we could slot him in the #5 spot instead of Michael Porter Jr, or even the #20 spot instead of Justin Jackson from Maryland. Either one will suffice.

Jackson wasn’t even a top 3 player on Maryland. That list was a joke.

Lunardi is the personification of a non factor.

they are laying off the wrong people.
Was I the only one shocked to see that ESPN still has 8000 employees. Doesn't that seem just a little bit excessive or maybe I am that clueless on what's involved with producing live TV shows, magazines, radio.

th

Why would you publish bracketology in November? There is zero purpose.

They've had 3 layoffs in 2 years. Gotta put whatever ya can out haha

I feel the need to retell my Lunardi story every few years.

Before the Cuse at Nova game in 2011, we were pregaming at McFaddens sitting at a high-top table near the bar watching Sportscenter. Lunardi is on ESPN giving his take on bubble teams and what not. He's wearing some type of grey blazer/turtle neck combo that makes him look exactly like Dr. Evil. So I say to my friend "why does Lunardi dress like Dr. Evil?" probably slightly too loud. I then look over at the table behind us, and who is sitting there in real life? JOE LUNARDI wearing that exact same outfit (clearly the ESPN segment was taped earlier in the day, and he lives in Philly). He definitely heard my joke and we made eye contact. It was absolutely surreal and took my brain like 5 minutes to process it.

I feel the need to retell my Lunardi story every few years.

Before the Cuse at Nova game in 2011, we were pregaming at McFaddens sitting at a high-top table near the bar watching Sportscenter. Lunardi is on ESPN giving his take on bubble teams and what not. He's wearing some type of grey blazer/turtle neck combo that makes him look exactly like Dr. Evil. So I say to my friend "why does Lunardi dress like Dr. Evil?" probably slightly too loud. I then look over at the table behind us, and who is sitting there in real life? JOE LUNARDI wearing that exact same outfit (clearly the ESPN segment was taped earlier in the day, and he lives in Philly). He definitely heard my joke and we made eye contact. It was absolutely surreal and took my brain like 5 minutes to process it.

so, did you get arrested when you punched him in the face? please tell the rest of the story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom