Lunardi: SU in group of first four out | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi: SU in group of first four out

I feel the need to retell my Lunardi story every few years.

Before the Cuse at Nova game in 2011, we were pregaming at McFaddens sitting at a high-top table near the bar watching Sportscenter. Lunardi is on ESPN giving his take on bubble teams and what not. He's wearing some type of grey blazer/turtle neck combo that makes him look exactly like Dr. Evil. So I say to my friend "why does Lunardi dress like Dr. Evil?" probably slightly too loud. I then look over at the table behind us, and who is sitting there in real life? JOE LUNARDI wearing that exact same outfit (clearly the ESPN segment was taped earlier in the day, and he lives in Philly). He definitely heard my joke and we made eye contact. It was absolutely surreal and took my brain like 5 minutes to process it.

You should have said something to him like, "Oh Joe, great that you are here. I was wondering, why do you dress like Dr. Evil?"

so, did you get arrested when you punched him in the face? please tell the rest of the story.
I was at the Barrett Jackson auction one year, I look at my buddy and say "check it out, Stone Cold Steve Austin". Turns out it was Goldberg and he heard me, gave me a wicked stink eye all the way till we were out of his site. Haha

th

I've been watching that show about the hunt for the Zodiac Killer. My gosh, I think we found him!!! They can cancel the show!

One more of life's mysteries solved on SyracuseFan.com.

Before the Cuse at Nova game in 2011, we were pregaming at McFaddens sitting at a high-top table near the bar watching Sportscenter. Lunardi is on ESPN giving his take on bubble teams and what not. He's wearing some type of grey blazer/turtle neck combo that makes him look exactly like Dr. Evil. So I say to my friend "why does Lunardi dress like Dr. Evil?" probably slightly too loud. I then look over at the table behind us, and who is sitting there in real life? JOE LUNARDI wearing that exact same outfit (clearly the ESPN segment was taped earlier in the day, and he lives in Philly). He definitely heard my joke and we made eye contact. It was absolutely surreal and took my brain like 5 minutes to process it.

I wouldn't be able to help myself, especially if I've been drinking.

Double like.

I don’t trust anyone who wears mock turtle necks. It’s my brother in laws go to when he coaches High School basketball. Been outta style since at least 99.

I don’t trust anyone who wears mock turtle necks. It’s my brother in laws go to when he coaches High School basketball. Been outta style since at least 99.
Does your brother-in-law live in South Bend? I heard they are still "in" there.

This is the planet Lunardi lives on:

upload_2017-12-2_9-10-59.png

His opinions are as important to the rest of the universe as they are to us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom