Lunardi's Latest | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's Latest

It's a favorable bracket for us but the entire Bracketology is rubbish. It wouldn't surprise me to see 3 of the top seeds in this one lose in the 2nd round. Lunardi is stirring the pot, nothing more.

I'm not sure it's a favorable bracket for us when MSU is in our region.

Give me Philly and DC and I don't care who is in our bracket.

Doesn't mean we'll win but a sea of orange in the stands will help...

a 3 seed? this is an outrage

30640713.jpg

30640713.jpg
Win tomorrow and we will be a 2 on Monday. Bottom line is it really doesn't matter. the two's and three's are all about the same and it just comes down to match-ups. Other than Indiana, none of these teams scare me, especially when you get them out of their friendly confines like Izone and Phog.

New Mexico a 3 seed in the MW Region? Seriously?

They got lucky and caught Uconn and Cincy very early in the season. Other than that no really impressive wins.

New Mexico a 3 seed in the MW Region? Seriously?

They got lucky and caught Uconn and Cincy very early in the season. Other than that no really impressive wins.

Well they played Cincy on 12/27, which isn't really early. The MWC is good, they're 9-2 in that league, that;s something. But I think they have a ridiculous RPI, like 3 or something, which may move them a seedline or two too high.

30640713.jpg
Does anyone else want to punch that cat? I love my dog and I don't mind cats, but what a sour puss.

Does anyone else want to punch that cat? I love my dog and I don't mind cats, but what a sour puss.
i don't think the cat is making a face... i think that is his face. I tend to like his sour puss more than a legit cat. At least when he's clawing my eyes out I can't say I didn't know it was coming.

That's the face the G-town players will have at about 6 pm Saturday.

Would LOVE another crack at Ohio State.

Frigging buckeyes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom