Women's Field Hockey - Lynn Farquhar named Head Coach | Syracusefan.com

Women's Field Hockey Lynn Farquhar named Head Coach

So, the new era begins! Really curious as to the reason why she stepped down as HC at St. Joseph's back in June, when it seemed like she had established a winning culture there and was pretty secure? Looks to be a solid hire nonetheless and I am pleased with this decision.

Welcome back to 'Cuse, Lynn and family! Wishing Lynn all of the success at building off of what Ange Bradley has created here and turning this program into a national title contender every year. :)

So, the new era begins! Really curious as to the reason why she stepped down as HC at St. Joseph's back in June, when it seemed like she had established a winning culture there and was pretty secure? Looks to be a solid hire nonetheless and I am pleased with this decision.

Welcome back to 'Cuse, Lynn and family! Wishing Lynn all of the success at building off of what Ange Bradley has created here and turning this program into a national title contender every year. :)
She came from Richmond with Coach Bradley and served as an assistant at Syracuse under her for 4 years. Looks like Coach Bradley gave her a chance to be a coach and is a key mentor in her life.

She has had an impressive career and the ties to Bradley should make former players and fans feel good about the move.

She did really well at St Josephs. Think she will have a lot more resources at hand at Syracuse. Excited about this hire!

Welcome Coach Farquhar!

She came from Richmond with Coach Bradley and served as an assistant at Syracuse under her for 4 years. Looks like Coach Bradley gave her a chance to be a coach and is a key mentor in her life.

She has had an impressive career and the ties to Bradley should make former players and fans feel good about the move.

She did really well at St Josephs. Think she will have a lot more resources at hand at Syracuse. Excited about this hire!

Welcome Coach Farquhar!

Agree. I was curious about the status of this search and I really like the choice. Looking at St Joseph's yearly records, it looks like they were a bit of a rebuilding project and she did quite well to have 4 conference championships. She obviously doesn't have to rebuild SU - just keep it going. I like she is already familiar with our program and recruiting area.

9EAFBA81-6073-41D1-BE8F-3E6FD4A76CCE.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom