"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

BlXXPLTCMAEsaIz.jpg

Eric White ‏@EricWhiteCuse 1m
It's a new era!!! #Syracuse #BeBold pic.twitter.com/y3MxH1lfT5

The platinum jersey makes us look like WVa, not cool. I do like the numbers though, they look throwbacky

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 1m
That is Jerome Smith modeling the road uniform.

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 51s
Shafer mentions how excited the recruits are about new uniforms.

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 21s
Shafer says SU can mix and match color combinations.

If these were alternate or one-time-wear uniforms, I'd love them. But these are our full-time uniforms? Yuck...

Really like the greys. Don't mind the whites. The greys are great because the numbers pop. Ya know, because they have piping. The cuse.com website also has an orange top that they're not showing here. Wonder if they aren't ready, or they dropped them.

All WHITES look hot with the orange helmet. The all GRAY looks ok, but use the Orange helmets with the all gray. The all BLUE needs to go

Start an on-line petition right now to wear the ALL WHITES at home. Seriously, that all blue for 6 home games is awful!

Are we anticipating that the road white uniforms will be white and green on grass fields? We will look like the 85' Hurricanes maybe?

Matt Park ‏@MattPark1 24s
.@CuseFootball will wear blue at home, white on the road and have the option to mix in gray and match with blue, white and orange helmets.

WAER Sports ‏@WAERSports 15s
While not here today, Orange jerseys and Orange pants are also in play down the road.

I don't usually complain about uniforms, and I don't mind the colors. Good Lord, you need some piping around the numbers so they pop on television, and you can actually read them. Dark on dark (even on color TV) looks like a muddled mess. I like the Fort Drum battle axes on the neck logo though. I also like the helmets.
Don't you own a hd tv. They all look fine on tv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom