Major Dome concert announcement this week | Syracusefan.com

Major Dome concert announcement this week

Okay people, who is going to open the Dome for concerts?

Probably one of these acts. Guessing Luke Bryan is out if he is already performing in Syracuse.

This is interesting as this post is almost worded exactly like a post that MetLife stadium posted today…

“Big concert announcement coming this week. Want to be the first to hear? Sign up to our newsletter today at http://bit.ly/BehindTheLinesNewsletter” was what was posted at MetLife stadiums social media’s.

I’m also leaning towards Billy Joel

especially with him working with Cuomo to bring music/arts back to NYS after Covid

New building needs a new act or at least an act that isn't in AARP. Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, somebody "new", not the same tired legends.
Reminds me of my much younger BIL who I told I was going to see Neil Young at SPAC about 20 years ago. He said it was nice that SPAC could have big performers like Creed so that could support the less popular acts like Neil Young.

1624308767920.png

New building needs a new act or at least an act that isn't in AARP. Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, somebody "new", not the same tired legends.
Syracuse radio has a corner on the Classic Rock market.

In honor of Billy Fuccillo this needs to be huuuga and feels the pulse of CNY

A Monster Truck Demolition Derby with Metallica as the headliner

Garth Brooks? Doing a football stadium tour this summer
I could be mistaken but I think Garth has announced all his dates, not that more couldn't be added I guess.

Hopefully something other than Billy Joel for the 15th time. Or Paul McCartney. Something fresh would be great for a change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom