Malachi is Orange | Syracusefan.com

Malachi is Orange

Welcome to the Cuse, Malachi!
The Malachi Papers!

The+Valachi+Papers+-+December+1972+-+Colorado+Springs+Gazette-Telegraph.jpg

I'm just amazed - 5 star after 5 star after 4 star just keep on coming to Syracuse.

Good to know that with all the one-and-dones and two-and-dones becoming more and more prevalent that the staff at SU has the ability to just keep re-loading with that kind of talent.

The 6-foot-6 Trenton Catholic (N.J.) product is ranked No. 16 in the 247Sports Composite for the class of 2015, slotting in at No. 4 among small forwards. Richardson was one of the more impressive juniors on the AAU circuit, given his smooth stroke from the perimeter and ability to knock down shots from different spots on the floor. He has very good mid-range game, as well, whether spotting up or pulling up. Richardson has terrific length, and his handle and passing are getting better. He'll simply find ways to get points at the next level. Playing with Team Final on the EYBL circuit, Richardson averaged 15.0 points and shot 39 percent from 3-point range.

Richardson joins four-star forward Tyler Lydon in Jim Boeheim's 2015 class. Lydon is a prospect out of New Hampton Prep (N.H.), and while he needs to get a little tougher, he can shoot from the perimeter and makes plays in transition. Richardson and Lydon give Boehiem and the Orange a terrific start to the 2015 class.

Syracuse has two seniors on this year's roster, in All-American candidate C.J. Fair and center Baye Keita. Boeheim is also bringing in two excellent prospects next season, in five-star power forward Chris McCullough and talented point guard Kaleb Joseph.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...junior-malachi-richardson-commits-to-syracuse

Welcome Malachai, although I would have thought he was a lock for Iowa

malachi-children-of-the-corn.jpg

That actor's best role was in Can't Buy Me Love.:confused: And yes, Gerardo of "Rico Suave" fame was in Can't Buy Me Love too. Wait, what?

That actor's best role was in Can't Buy Me Love.:confused: And yes, Gerardo of "Rico Suave" fame was in Can't Buy Me Love too. Wait, what?
Yeah, iommi! He was the nerd friend that Ronald stuck up for towards the end. They also threw dung on his house. Very good times.

Yeah, iommi! He was the nerd friend that Ronald stuck up for towards the end. They also threw dung on his house. Very good times.

yep...the chick in that was very cute... And Gerardo WAS one of the football players... The younger brother of the nerd was played by a very young Seth Green aka Dr. Evil's son.

major thread hijack in progress...

The 6-foot-6 Trenton Catholic (N.J.) product is ranked No. 16 in the Composite for the class of 2015, slotting in at No. 4 among small forwards. Richardson was one of the more impressive juniors on the AAU circuit, given his smooth stroke from the perimeter and ability to knock down shots from different spots on the floor. He has very good mid-range game, as well, whether spotting up or pulling up. Richardson has terrific length, and his handle and passing are getting better. He'll simply find ways to get points at the next level. Playing with Team Final on the EYBL circuit, Richardson averaged 15.0 points and shot 39 percent from 3-point range.

Richardson joins four-star forward Tyler Lydon in Jim Boeheim's 2015 class. Lydon is a prospect out of New Hampton Prep (N.H.), and while he needs to get a little tougher, he can shoot from the perimeter and makes plays in transition. Richardson and Lydon give Boehiem and the Orange a terrific start to the 2015 class.

Syracuse has two seniors on this year's roster, in All-American candidate C.J. Fair and center Baye Keita. Boeheim is also bringing in two excellent prospects next season, in five-star power forward Chris McCullough and talented point guard Kaleb Joseph.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...junior-malachi-richardson-commits-to-syracuse
#1 SG actually...not the #4

yep...the chick in that was very cute... And Gerardo WAS one of the football players... The younger brother of the nerd was played by a very young Seth Green aka Dr. Evil's son.

major thread hijack in progress...
Definitely agree, Rico Suave was there.
And Cindy Mancini was at least top 3 all time movie crushes for me. She knows what she's doing.
6a00e393366a1a88340120a5f7d599970c-800wi

Definitely agree, Rico Suave was there.
And Cindy Mancini was at least top 3 all time movie crushes for me. She knows what she's doing.
6a00e393366a1a88340120a5f7d599970c-800wi

So good... I still use the term, "nerd herd."

Last edited:
albanycuse said:
And people were a bit worried for no reason with Duke's 2 top rated commits a few weeks ago. We are Syracuse mofo's!!!!

I think you mean 3 recruits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom