Malachi Pre-Draft Workout | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Malachi Pre-Draft Workout

I think he will do very well in individual drills (shooting, passing, dribbling, etc) and I don't think he will overly impress in the measureables; it will come down to how he performs in 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3's.

Shooting a basketball is similar to swinging a golf club. There are certain elements everybody needs at certain points in the motion but hundreds of ways to get there. As long as a shooter has a stable base, pigeon toeing and staggered feet aren't going to hinder much. The key is to have the feet consistently pigeon toed and staggered on each shot, in Mal's case.

Swinging a golf club is a lot harder than shooting a basketball, the other day I picked up a bball for the first time in about six months, and was knocking down quite a few shots.

Briancuse said:
Swinging a golf club is a lot harder than shooting a basketball, the other day I picked up a bball for the first time in about six months, and was knocking down quite a few shots.

Were you 200 yards away though?

I don't disagree haha. Went to the driving range for the first time a few weeks ago and did a better job of digging holes than hitting golf balls.

I don't disagree haha. Went to the driving range for the first time a few weeks ago and did a better job of digging holes than hitting golf balls.

Same here, I just can't get a consistent swing down, I will hit one or two balls nicely, and then barely hit 10 in a row.

Brooky03 said:

I only go to the driving range when I plan to go fishing the next morning.

Pitt is very impressed by the hand checker at the 20 second mark. They are coming after him hard.

FGi3N4.gif

I hadn't realized this was a gif, thought it was a pic.

Reading posts below, it blinked and caught my eye. I freaked out for a second. Well, maybe 10 seconds, because I thought I was insane as Kevin Hart and I stared at each other for that duration until he finally blinked again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom