Maliq Brown to Duke | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Maliq Brown to Duke

Scheeet happens. It is what it is. Someone clearly set the table for him down at Duke. Happened pretty quickly.

1000007690.gif

I don’t begrudge Maliq at all. I wish him well at Duke, except for when they play us. I hope we block every shot he takes, I hope we posterize him a few times, and at the end shake hands. He obviously didn’t like losing his bud, JT, and he clearly didn’t want to play a sixth man role for us.

I just hope, for his sake, he doesn’t get Krzyzewski’d by Scheyer. They have a lot of talent coming in, and if he doesn’t offer an outside threat, he could lose time over the course of the season. Starting and getting yanked isn’t really what any player wants.

We will be just fine without Maliq, despite the doom and gloom.

Why is it a bad take? I hope he doesn't get injured after that I could care less if he plays well or not?
Initially you said he should be injured. I saw you edited after. That is cool, was just responding to your original comment.

Initially you said he should be injured. I saw you edited after. That is cool, was just responding to your original comment.

Yup I caught that and while I was editing it someone quoted it now it is living on the internet forever LOL I did edit it before you quoted it LOL There is an edited version and an unedited version. I now deleted it so the confusion will grow LOL

Hard to see but good on him
Yeah exactly. He’s an amazing kid and a bright young man and anyone wishing anything bad on him needs to look in the mirror and grow up. Sure cheer against Duke and whatever, but this kid repped Cuse as good as anyone has in recent time. Stop with the ill will. It’s cringy for those of you doing it

We will be just fine without Maliq, despite the doom and gloom.

Will we? We haven’t made the tourney in 3 years so I think doom and gloom is pretty well warranted here.

To me, the only positive takeaway is Maliq wasn’t a on a tourney team here. Do I think he was the problem? Obviously not. I think he makes any team better. But he wasn’t getting us in the tourney himself. Maybe one of his replacements can do it. We’ll see

Yeah exactly. He’s an amazing kid and a bright young man and anyone wishing anything bad on him needs to look in the mirror and grow up. Sure cheer against Duke and whatever, but this kid repped Cuse as good as anyone has in recent time. Stop with the ill will. It’s cringy for those of you doing it
He didn’t rep Cuse as good as anyone has in recent time. He just transferred to Duke. He’s worse than Girard.

I was one of the first on the Maliq Brown bandwagon. He’s dead to me now.

I don’t wish ill will, but the applauding and happiness for him is excessive and over the top pathetic. I don’t remember the same thing for Joe and Jesse last year and they actually played 4 years here.

PeekHe’s not going to Duke. A former poster who runs a twitter account that likes to stir the pot saw some Duke fan tweet that he liked Maliq as a player and said twitter handle ran with it. Ridiculous and very 2024.

Peek A Boo Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom