Malware on this Site | Syracusefan.com

Malware on this Site

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
Maybe targeted to Mac users only. Requests the user to download latest Flash Player then takes you to a “Mac Cleaner” site. I’ve seen it elsewhere.

Not on Mac but i haven't had any issues with Malware. Ads sometimes but not Malware.

I am randomly getting this too on my mac. This thread should be moved though

I made a change for each person in this thread that should work. If you have the problem again please send me a pm.

This keeps happening to me on my iMac, even as I am attempting to post in this thread.
Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 11.08.40 AM.png

anyone else getting redirected when using this website? im on my mac currently and I never visit questionable websites (aisde from this one ;)) on it... however, when visiting this site with safari, im getting rerouted to an odd webpage saying my flash is out of date and then trying to force me to download a file that is allegedly an updated version of flash. the webpage has a questionable web address and the automatic download seems a bit intrusive. anyone else experiencing something similar?

Last edited:
Count me in as a Mac user getting the same "Update Flash" message.

Saw that a lot over last summer when using my wife's Mac.

temery why is this thread buried here if lots of people are experiencing this? Is this an attack from the boneyard...

temery

I just got a "Virus Alert" redirect. I was in the Off-Topic Forum "Tulsi Gabbard" thread. It even beeped!

appreciate your email responses TE. flash problem seems to have abated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom