Man to man? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Man to man?

No one is stupid enough to actually say that, no. But, enough people have positioned themselves to align with that perspective. It's plenty evident in this thread.

Where?

Where?
As i said (how many times?) the discussion was with Townie. Go back and read it. Or don't. I dropped out of that discussion because it got to be too ridiculous. This is just more of the same.

As i said (how many times?) the discussion was with Townie. Go back and read it. Or don't. I dropped out of that discussion because it got to be too ridiculous. This is just more of the same.
It's not the off topic forum. Townie has good takes on ball.
This isn't meant to be disrespectful, just thinking we have to drop a little of the bashing here.

I did. Townie made a point that he doesn’t think playing all zone negatively impacts recruiting. Then he gave an example of a kid that spoke highly of the zone. Then you blasted him because you think HE thinks JB is a god, is never wrong or is infallible. But he’s never posted that.

But again, my response was to you. And your response to Moqui. Which said the exact same thing.

Sounds like you’re the one with the problem. You’re the one that got his panties in a wad (jeezus man!) because you don’t like it when people defend JB?

"pake" is performance against kenpom expectations
"pase" is performance against seed expectations

2S75d.png

of course, as always, some people cannot see the nose on their own face, even after you slice it off and hand it to them

But you’ve got nothing that suggests playing zone hurts recruiting?
We are the only school that is zone exclusive. We are an outlyer. "Common sense", is that some recruits do not want to play nothing but zone, especially those with NBA ambitions. It is impossible to prove that zone turns off lots of recruits or no recruits or some recruits. Common sense says that it turns off some recruits. I was your average gym rat but if I thought that I could make the NBA, LOL, I'd have second thoughts about a zone only school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom