Manhattan Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Manhattan Gameday...

What a clown show broadcast. I hope whoever’s directing this knows how zoomed in this is. You can’t even see half the action nor the score and time. Heck even the commercials are.

What a clown show broadcast. I hope whoever’s directing this knows how zoomed in this is. You can’t even see half the action nor the score and time. Heck even the commercials are.
Are you watching on the ESPN App? Not having this issue at all

At the Dome, looks like Riley was out that last possession, hope he's not hurt

Are you watching on the ESPN App? Not having this issue at all
Haha I am but I just restarted it. Now it’s fine. It started happening right after the first commercial break. I didn’t touch anything so I thought it was on their end. But the restart work so thank you for letting me know that it was only happening to me.

We got one half the dynamic half-time crew from last game. But the replacement does not disappoint.

(Both kids are well spoken and doing a nice job)

Spallina with an eight point half, are you kidding me?

Love the assisted goals. Offense seemed to struggle with the zone defense (always bothers me when a broadcast does not point out when teams switch to this), but has found ways to score. Crazy they’ve scored 12 first half goals and players like Mule, Thomson and Birtwistle have yet to score. This offense is so deep.

Defense has looked really good but they aren’t being challenged much. Love Rice’s aggression, he has looked really good so far this season. Figueris looked really good as well, not sure why he was taken out. Interesting that Dwan has taken the Jaspers best player. Might be a size thing. Mark has played really really well. Head scratching stuff from Kol.

Not sure what more can be said about Kohn. Just a really fun player to watch and I don’t find fogos particularly fun to watch.

kols guy again scores. He should not be starter. Does anyone know why riley isn’t in?

i don’t recall seeing anything during game that would make me think that. But i hope he’s not hurt hurt.

i don’t recall seeing anything during game that would make me think that. But i hope he’s not hurt hurt.
Yeah hopefully it’s precautionary but don’t like hearing he’s not on the sideline

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom