Manley Renovations started over break. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Manley Renovations started over break.

I am also sure that the people they have targeted as being the "bigger" donors are well aware of what is going on. season ticket holders and supporters do not drive the bus as much as we like to think. 30K of season tickets is still only a few million in revenue and thats less than one big ticket donor.. of the 30K ticket holders probably less than 10% really pay attention to the facilities.

They might be waiting until after bball season so that the news doesn't get buried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a nice project and as a suppoerter of the program I am glad it is happening but it isn't really earth shattering news either, the new practice facility will be cool when that comes on line.

It's a nice project and as a suppoerter of the program I am glad it is happening but it isn't really earth shattering news either, the new practice facility will be cool when that comes on line.

Any rumblings as to when that might happen? Still no word?

Any rumblings as to when that might happen? Still no word?
Sooner rather than later. Maybe announced by the spring game if fundraising has moved along well.

sorry orangepa, not drinking the koolaid -- i've been around as long as you, long enough to know i want proof of what su has done re:facilities----until is see it in official print it's all bs.

Okay.

Never knew his real name was Mookie. I googled Mookie Lee and got some guy that appeared on the Survivor show. :)
He has been known to go by the name of Mars. :)

Kramer : Jerry all these big companies they are renovating everything
Jerry : You don't even know what a Manley renovation is.
Kramer : Do you ?
Jerry : No . I don't .
Kramer : But they do and they are the ones renovating it .
Jerry : I wish I just had the last twenty seconds of my life back .

For those in the know,what is the zoning request, recombination of lots, by the University for a 198,000 sq ft academic building at Irving and Stadium? Just curiousity as to what they are going to build there.

For those in the know,what is the zoning request, recombination of lots, by the University for a 198,000 sq ft academic building at Irving and Stadium? Just curiousity as to what they are going to build there.

That would be the new Law School.

Maybe now the law school won't drag down the rest of the university's rankings.

The new law school's going to be great for SU. I know it sucks that it's cutting down tailgating space, but it should do wonders for the University academically.

The new law school's going to be great for SU. I know it sucks that it's cutting down tailgating space, but it should do wonders for the University academically.

Real men tailgate on the quad at 7am.

76808_1451356606450_1309308371_31012358_2224714_n.jpg

Real men tailgate on the quad at 7am.

76808_1451356606450_1309308371_31012358_2224714_n.jpg

You mean "man" b/c I never see what I would classify as a decently sized group of "men" tailgating in the quad

You mean "man" b/c I never see what I would classify as a decently sized group of "men" tailgating in the quad

We'll be up for the Northwestern game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom