March madness cancelled | Syracusefan.com

March madness cancelled

So uncalled for. This might be a situation where he saved a lot of people's lives. Plus you have no idea how he even caught the virus.
I am not serious. You don’t get how social media works. Gobert is getting a lot of chit on Twitter.

I can live without March Madness but American social media overreacts to everything.

No joke i have ordered an NES classic, SNES clasic, and a PS4 this afternoon.

I haven’t played video games in 5 years.

I bought an XBox about 5 months ago and bought The Golf Club 2019. First time I had played any games since 2007 (Note I had my parent buy me a PS2 back in 2003 when I was placed in SARS quarantine in Toronto to help pass the time.

Golf Club 2019 is a really good game but also frustrating -- I guess you can say realistic. The swing stick is very sensitive, and its easy to lose your swing. I went through a period where I was snap hooking my high irons and wedges -- got that under control, and now I lost it a bit again but not as bad as it was. I was hitting my drives super straight, and now I can't.. Need to use the driving range at times to get it under control ... it is certainly not an easy game like the Tiger Woods series, requires more precision. Your character also does not get stronger with experience... the improvement comes from working on your swing and learning to hit all your shots better.

The game literally has all the top courses in the world (as it has a shared design element, and people load many course recreations that are quite good)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom