March Sadness!!! | Syracusefan.com

March Sadness!!!

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
So much for my favorite time of year. The good news is Sprint gave me a free Hulu subscription yesterday. Anyone got any suggestions of what non sports showd to watch.

Watch golf. They haven’t suspended yet.

march madness is by far my fav sporting event of the year, and it leads into an amazing couple months of sports. opening day and start of baseball, then the nhl and nba playoffs. now thats all gone.

plus i had tix to see pearl jam in 2 weeks and thats cxld! this sux!

Just looked up the definition of Covid-19...it only defined it as two words...March Madness.

Not gonna happen but would be great if they postpone and see where we are in 4-6 weeks. May Madness!

So much for my favorite time of year. The good news is Sprint gave me a free Hulu subscription yesterday. Anyone got any suggestions of what non sports showd to watch.
I'm watching Scrubs right now. I really enjoy the smart NBC comedies (e.g. The Office, The Good Place, Parks & Rec)

Nascar will be racing with no fans im attendance. I dont understand why we are cancelling events... just dont allow fans in attendance. Its the gathering of lots of people which is big issue

Nascar will be racing with no fans im attendance. I dont understand why we are cancelling events... just dont allow fans in attendance. Its the gathering of lots of people which is big issue

Is that really much of a change for NASCAR recently though?

I don't think the NBA had much of a choice.

The Jazz and the Raps are both in self quarantine for the next 14 days. (and if you consider the incubation period other NBA Teams that played them in the week before would also need to isolate)

Other Sports Cancelling Their Seasons

1. Professional Marbles Association – Not Coronavirus related. They simply lost their marbles.

2. Competitive Eating – This is a tough one to digest

3. Uphill Skiing League – The league fought gallantly to avoid cancellation, but it was an uphill battle – both ways.

4. The World's Oldest Sport will remain unaffected. In fact, it will likely increase in popularity because there will be fewer distractions.

5. American Fencing Association – Whether a Stockade or Chain Link, they've agreed to suspend operations. I may have mixed my metaphors here.

6. Badminton – Unfortunately it’s cancelled, but it will be replaced by Goodminton

7. Miniature Golf – No surprise here. Miniature Golf’s fan base had been shrinking for some time.

8. Competitive Balloon Animal – Get this. It’s so popular now, Balloon Animals are actually expanding. Pop Culture I guess.

9.???

That's enough. Your turn...

Last edited:
Why is nobody concerned about the degenerates.

They will have nothing left to gamble on. Very sad.
My experience with degenerates is they can always find something to gamble on.

Esports.

They are going to get lines on them real soon.

Vegas Dave was giving out whale plays for Badminton (cancelled) and Cricket if you're jonesing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom