Class of 2018 - Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn

Yeah and if we were to end up with him, people can continue the we lost out on other recruits because our recruiting sucks and "settled" for him story. There is a reason the staff did not even offer.

I agree with what you're saying. If one wants SU to offer the kid (I do) one can't complain when/if we sign him.

But what has happened on this board is that when we've missed out on plan a/top 100 guys, people then start rationalizing that guys like MD, HW, GT, BS and EH were our priorities, rather than admitting they are plan b or c or even d guys.

I'm ok with offering Marcus because I think the likelihood of landing Carey or Duke is about 25%. In my opinion, Marcus would and should not be labeled a plan A player, but he wouldn't be a plan D either.

In our tenuous situation, prioritizing our plan b guys might be more prudent than going for plan a guys, missing and ending up with plan c or d guys. Just a different way of looking at it...

Mike Hopkins offered.
This kid isn't a bum he is the 4 year type kid we always say we need for depth.

We aren't going to hammered with scholarship reductions but let's continuing only offering a few kids and then get left scrambling.
But I thought they picked up Howard Washington as a four-year type to provide depth at PG. So you're saying we should take another one of those types in the class immediately after Washington's? It just doesn't make sense. If we don't land Carey, Duke or Ayala for 2018, then going after a kid like Marcus Z makes sense.

He picked up some solid offers, all solid teams. I agree, think and hope he goes with Hop.
looks like creighton is the leader at this point though has said they are recruiting him the hardest

Hope he lands with Hop. Solid player. I'll take my man HW, but UW is gonna be damn good with Hop at the helm. Nice to have a late night team to root for. He will get them behind, and in contention with Zona, Oregon, UCLA, U$C quickly. So, plenty of opportunities to watch.

Hope he lands with Hop. Solid player. I'll take my man HW, but UW is gonna be damn good with Hop at the helm. Nice to have a late night team to root for. He will get them behind, and in contention with Zona, Oregon, UCLA, U$C quickly. So, plenty of opportunities to watch.

Why is USC on that list?

My question is why the $ in USC? As far as I know they haven't done anything wrong to warrant that.

Basically, I quick edited because I forgot to put USC, as they are on the rise and are gonna be good. Accidentally hit $, so figured I'd throw it in. Mainly because it takes me 20 minutes to make a post here with all the ads, and whatnot. Nothing against USC. Happy to see Jason Hart doing well.

My question is why the $ in USC? As far as I know they haven't done anything wrong to warrant that.
U$C is the University of Southern California, USC is University of South Carolina.

Pretty obvious why the Trojans would have the $...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom