Class of 2018 - Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn

USC will never worry me, just like Arizona State didn't worry with Harden and U of A didn't when they had Derrick Williams.

U$C is the University of Southern California, USC is University of South Carolina.

Pretty obvious why the Trojans would have the $...
Signed,
Reggie Bush's family

Basically, I quick edited because I forgot to put USC, as they are on the rise and are gonna be good. Accidentally hit $, so figured I'd throw it in. Mainly because it takes me 20 minutes to make a post here with all the ads, and whatnot. Nothing against USC. Happy to see Jason Hart doing well.

I'm well aware of the Bush thing as well as OJ Mayo. I took it as an insinuation of wrongdoing under the current staff, which I hadn't heard anything about. If I misread the intent, then my bad.

USC will never worry me, just like Arizona State didn't worry with Harden and U of A didn't when they had Derrick Williams.

Well, actually, Derrick Williams led them to an Elite Eight loss to UConn who won it all. En route they slaughtered Duke who were the number one seed. They were way more formidable than Harden's team.

Agreed, Omaha will always win ;)

This guy agrees.

tenor.gif

Toppling Goliath sure does. Man that stuff is fantastic.

I concur, actually just tried it shortly after WMU weekend as I did a beer share with DCCuse and I had never had it before. Iowa surprisingly has a very solid local craft brew scene. Probably due to nothing else to do with spare time.

I concur, actually just tried it shortly after WMU weekend as I did a beer share with DCCuse and I had never had it before. Iowa surprisingly has a very solid local craft brew scene. Probably due to nothing else to do with spare time.

Ha. I hear Des Moines is pretty sweet actually. Yeah, somebody brought me a can of one of their hazy IPAs last summer who was traveling from Iowa to my area. So dope.

Ha. I hear Des Moines is pretty sweet actually. Yeah, somebody brought me a can of one of their hazy IPAs last summer who was traveling from Iowa to my area. So dope.

DSM is a very nice growing city. Not overwhelming, but has what you need. Very fun night life to be honest, nice restaurants and live band scene.

Anyone know why Max went the D2 route? I know he wasn’t as highly regarded as Marcus but D2 still seems below his ability.

I really liked this kid coming out of high school and wanted him to go to SU or Washington. He's a great shooter and solid floor general.

Yeah, he’s kept Kaleb further down the trough on their bench. Talented dude.

DSM is a very nice growing city. Not overwhelming, but has what you need. Very fun night life to be honest, nice restaurants and live band scene.

GoCuse14 you in DMI?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom