Marek Dolezaj now playing in Iceland with Keflavik IF | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj now playing in Iceland with Keflavik IF

Wish he could have played 4 full time.

Kid sacrificed his body for the good of the team by playing out of position for the majority of his four year career. I bet he'll make a lot of money playing international ball. Kids with his game fit into any offensive concept, as a glue guy with high hoops IQ.

Kid sacrificed his body for the good of the team by playing out of position for the majority of his four year career. I bet he'll make a lot of money playing international ball. Kids with his game fit into any offensive concept, as a glue guy with high hoops IQ.

Completely agree. No one necessarily at fault for it, but would have loved to see him play the 4 with a better team around him. He's one of my favorites to wear orange.

I wish he could have come around on that jump shot. He showed promise, in the ability to extend it some more, but it never fully took hold.

Wishing Marek the best life he possibly can achieve. A true Orangemen through and through.

New career deserves a new thread. ;)

I'll merge it back into the "old" Marek thread from May if you want me to.

doesn't matter. I just knew I had read it this morning in a marek thread and didn’t see it anymore. But if posts were moved the original marek thread is probably on page 4 now.

I agree with every word. Rather than worry about "showcasing his game", he sacrificed his own development in order to help the team by doing whatever was needed of him. The ultimate "team guy" in an age where that is no longer as common as it once was. He will always remain one of my favorites.

Ukraine is weak.
nV7iyAI.gif

Great move. People don’t understand how much these guys can make overseas. They don’t pay for many things like housing, car, cell phone and are able to stack their salary. Good for himI
Just food and gas...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom