Marek Dolezaj now playing in Iceland with Keflavik IF | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj now playing in Iceland with Keflavik IF

Love Marek but gotta admit not going to miss him on Boeheim Army squad. Totally overmatched in that style.

Iceland is gorgeous. Just returned from my 6th visit. Playing ball, hiking throughout the country, scaling glaciers, visiting incredible waterfalls, enjoying thermal pools and some really good beer… that’s the life for me.
How are the ladies?

Iceland is gorgeous. Just returned from my 6th visit. Playing ball, hiking throughout the country, scaling glaciers, visiting incredible waterfalls, enjoying thermal pools and some really good beer… that’s the life for me.
If the prices of everything weren't so insanely over the top it would be my favorite place in the world without question. Something still just breaks in my brain when we go and order 2 burgers and 2 beers at lunch and it comes to like $70. With that said, I get the itch to go back every couple years for about 15 years now.

If the prices of everything weren't so insanely over the top it would be my favorite place in the world without question. Something still just breaks in my brain when we go and order 2 burgers and 2 beers at lunch and it comes to like $70. With that said, I get the itch to go back every couple years for about 15 years now.
Before this last trip I was last there in 2021 as Covid was turning the corner… it was much less expensive (and we got to the erupting volcano). The good thing is that figuring the currency conversion is hard (unlike the Euro) so I just don’t think about it. Try off season, less crowds and a chance at the northern lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom