Mark Coyle...He gone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mark Coyle...He gone

Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

um yeah, he's gonna have fun working with the university prez here and the (non)support of the administration for athletics... not to mention the relative public indifference towards Gophers sports in a 4-sport pro city... hey no expectations I guess

If there is a family health crisis, which I certainly hope there isn't, the Mayo clinic isn't that far from University of Minnesota. Thanks for getting us Coach Babers. Good luck and good health moving forward to you and your family.

EDIT: I was unaware of his time at the university. Here's hoping that connection makes more sense.
First thought I had... Hope not

Does anyone else remember that "emergency meeting" that pulled GMac off the golf course. Think this would have qualified.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a bad thing that the guy that hired Dino left...

In what way? What impact would this have on Babers? I don't think there's a chance he leaves or gets asked to leave when a new AD comes in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We should have made Destiny USA even bigger.
This announcement clearly must have pushed his family over the edge. Congel asleep at the wheel.

When health issues are not in play and a high ranking officer resigns while new to the job, it's almost always because there is a culture clash. Ideas that may have sounded great during interviews do not always translate when the rest of the staff feels the ripple effects.

But I'll stick to one of two theories. Either he's heartbroken about Mali's departure and needs to start fresh somewhere else, or his wife is an oniomaniac.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom