Mark it down - 2 of the top 5 players in ACC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mark it down - 2 of the top 5 players in ACC

get your general point, but Devoe and Grantham were both starters
True, but Grantham was injured before the conference season had barely begun. If nothing else, it gave Simms a headstart on the upcoming season. It's just June, and I have no idea how things will go next season, but, in many ways, both Syracuse and Clemson concern me as much, or even moreso, than Duke and UNC.

FWIW, and I don't think it's that much, Palm's first bracket for 2019 has Syracuse as a five seed in the East, and Clemson is a six seed in the West. I know it's just 'click bait', but...

FWIW, and I don't think it's that much, Palm's first bracket for 2019 has Syracuse as a five seed in the East, and Clemson is a six seed in the West. I know it's just 'click bait', but...

When did Palm become clickbait?

chukwu.

6ee8211fd60fadf5199f0088b7ec45a1.jpg

choochookachoo. choochookachoo...

It's amazing what some year-over-year continuity can do. Bubble to ACC contender.
Can we actually get to the season with this roster before we count our depth chickens ?.. there’s always the threat of late roster attrition

Last edited:
Can we actually get to the season with this roster before we count our depth chickens ?.. there’s always the threat of late roster attrition

Who the fluck has left recently late besides Taurean and Thorpe? Are you dreaming scenarios in your own head?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom