Marquette/Georgetown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Marquette/Georgetown

I can't believe that someone is asking why we hate gtown!!! :eek:

I will tell myself that I want Gtown to win but when I watch I will be rooting against them it happens everytime I watch them even if their winning would help us.

What is all the venom toward Georgetown all about? Have friends that have gone there. Classy school and over the years a great basketball program. When they are in the ncaa tournament I always root for them, as I will be tonight.

You have much to learn young padawan.

When we play Marquette it will be a foul fest. Not having DC2s extra fouls may come back to hurt us.

Root for Marquette. If they win, that means Georgetown loses. If Georgetown wins, it helps SU. Win-win!

I'm still bitter from the Marquette tourney loss... I can't beleive I'm sayin this because I'm an old-timer but I'm rooting for g-town... Helps us more...

This game is brutal to watch. I have such a deep hatred for Georgetown that even though I try to cheer for their win I get excited when they foul or miss a shot.

Marq is atrocious and announcers just said are dead last in BE in 3-pt shooting. How are they still in lead with us for 1st?

What is all the venom toward Georgetown all about? Have friends that have gone there. Classy school and over the years a great basketball program. When they are in the ncaa tournament I always root for them, as I will be tonight.
Is this a joke?

Buzz is an a$$. He was sitting on the scorers bench before the technical with someone working behind him. Not to mention this was 10 feet beyond the coaches line. He makes it a little easier to root for Georgetown. Now, if you would excuse me, I think I'm going to be sick.

I love seeing Curly get T'ed up! Amazing that it doesn't happen more since he is on the court most of the game.
That T made this whole game worth watching. He is always on the court!

When North Carolina played Georgetown in the elite 8 I tried rooting for Georgetown because I wanted the Big East to have a final four school over the ACC. I lasted 3 positions and less than a minute before the despicable thuggery of Georgetown made me scream at the TV. My brother laughed and said that took about 30 seconds longer than I expected.