Class of 2014 - Marquis Webb | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Marquis Webb

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
OL from Rochester supposedly committed to Rutgers on his visit. Any thoughts on this money?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OL from Rochester supposedly committed to Rutgers on his visit. Any thoughts on this money?

Jacquis* Webb

friends with Gause. lather, rinse, repeat

other listed offers were buffalo and ODU.

My interactions with him have been short. Seems like a great kid. I personally was not impressed when i saw him live. He doesn't dominate his opponents. He needs to learn how to finish. If you watch his highlights you wont see any pancakes. He needs to get his pad level lower and use his legs more. With that said, I think he has great feet for a big boy so I can see why Rutgers picked him up. He will be a project but its worth it if he develops down the road. I am happy that he is another Rochester player that's going to a D1 program. Good Luck Mr Webb.

Hey you can't beat Rutgers . Only their coaches are allowed to do that. Yeah,I stole it from Jay.:cool:

This is a crazy idea how about we stop thinking about NY players who aren't in the top ten as a loss for the love of Pete NY football is awful. Go DMV PA, FL, and GA

Sorry for the typo on his name (I'd like to think I am better than that :)

Appreciate the feedback Money! Will be interesting to see how/if he develops at RU.

No Syracuse offer (or even Pitt for that matter) is pretty telling
Just wondering if he's been evaluated by the staff at this point.It (offering after it was to late)seemed to be a problem (imo) with Marrone when he was at the helm.

Just wondering if he's been evaluated by the staff at this point.It (offering after it was to late)seemed to be a problem (imo) with Marrone when he was at the helm.
They saw his film

Syracuse could be entering the picture here. Should get a visit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom