Marrone on Rivals Radio this morning | Syracusefan.com

Marrone on Rivals Radio this morning

ejz555

2nd String
Not sure what time exactly..Show 10am to 12pm..

Sirius & XM Channel 91
or
http://rivalsradio./

can someone post what he said afterwords pees and carrots?

You missed the whole interview? Damn, I hope you lit a match.

Some tidbits..

Marrone was very animated in this interview...

Marrone said the team will wear a #88 on their helmet in honor of John Mackey

In response to a fan question from twitter, Marrone said that the #44 while retired can be brought back if they think a current player is worthy of it on and off the field...they would ask the former #44's their permission to allow another player to wear it..(I think I captured that correctly?)

He touched on the challenges of recruiting in the Northeast and explained they take players that play multiple sports from the NE that may be underdeveloped and develop them into players...(kids in NE dont play football year round etc...)

Good interview..

The more I hear Marrone talk, the more I like. Thanks for the update.

Doug is the answer to turn the program around and bring us back to respectability. Whats not to like?

Love the update on the number 44. For awhile one of the things people said about the power of offering it to a recruit is that these kids aren't familiar with the guys associated with it outside of Jim Brown. One thing The Express really did for us is bring attention back to the number, so that new familiarity finally gives it some meaning for kids now.

If the offense can put up some nice numbers I think we'll see some quality HS RB's be interested in Syracuse with or without #44.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom