Marrone To The Bills Per Adam Schefter | Syracusefan.com

Marrone To The Bills Per Adam Schefter

well the bills suck, so good Luck to ex Coach ,Marrone end of story. Now its time to see how good a AD the Good Doctor is, he has hired one Dud and One Stud,lets hope he was planning for this and makes another good move. Zach Allen who up to midnight last night still believed Marrone was staying needs to be priority 1A. So TGD act like you knew and get something done,

and now maybe the radio silence can come to an end as well

College coaches to the nfl rally screw a program. Puts you way behind for recruiting and spring practices.

At least college to college moves give you time to prepare. We are way behind the ball on this.

its essential that an interim coach is put in place right away so we have some guidance for recruiting period and dont lose the whole staff and some of these recruits

Good Luck to coach Marrone. I wish him well, maybe when he cashes that big check from the NFL he can donate to the university towards an indoor practice facility.

Not good if true but college football is one of the few businesses where money can solve all problems. That's the moral of stories at Oregon, Clemson, Okie State, Notre Dame, etc. The sun will come up again. It really needs to be shining on a big pile of money at SU.

Incidentally, I don't think this will play well with Florida State and Clemson and their possible issues with staying in the ACC. The SU football project is in flux yet again at the moment it was becoming respectable. Are they in a conference with a school with a strong commitment to football or yet another scbool where basketball rules and everything else is second-tier?

It's a big exaggeration to say what happens with HCSU will influence their thinking but the ACC was a stronger conference with Doug. It will be interesting to see how events here are intepreted. I guess it will be "wait and see" how much SU spends. Which goes back to my point.

Good for Doug, hopefully he cab turn it around there...

I for one will be rooting for him
I guess I'll have to. He will fail. Coaches get fired over punting from the 32. He'll white knuckle against the patriots twice a year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I guess I'll have to. He will fail. Coaches get fired over punting from the 32. He'll white knuckle against the patriots twice a year.

I'm not so sure, I think Doug is an NFL guy and where he belongs, I would think that Hackett, moore and Henderson got with Marrone

Not good if true but college football is one of the few businesses where money can solve all problems. That's the moral of stories at Oregon, Clemson, Okie State, Notre Dame, etc. The sun will come up again. It really needs to be shining on a big pile of money at SU.

Incidentally, I don't think this will play well with Florida State and Clemson and their possible issues with staying in the ACC. The SU football project is in flux yet again at the moment it was becoming respectable. Are they in a conference with a school with a strong commitment to football or yet another scbool where basketball rules and everything else is second-tier?

It's a big exaggeration to say what happens with HCSU will influence their thinking but the ACC was a stronger conference with Doug. It will be interesting to see how events here are intepreted. I guess it will be "wait and see" how much SU spends. Which goes back to my point.

Big exaggeration.

I'm not so sure, I think Doug is an NFL guy and where he belongs, I would think that Hackett, moore and Henderson got with Marrone
They'll trade up to take nassib num one now. This is uniquely disastrous. If he had to go nfl there are 31 other teams is prefer

Marrone now goes back to the NFL, where his punting decisions are more mainstream. This might put some Bills fans, especially Milhouse:

over-the-edge-cult-movie-dvd-1978.jpg

I think Marrone will do a great job in the NFL better then college. Glad he is going to buffalo...

I wonder if Doug will leave his family in Syracuse ? Or maybe they will move back to teeny, doubt they go to buffal

Well...this blows... Good luck to Marrone, hope he does well there.

I understand where you're coming from Milhouse. Since the first year I can remember watching a whole NFL season (1985) my Raiders have changed coaches 12 times, or once every 2.33 seasons. After Flores retired only 3 of them made the playoffs.

Thank you for turning this program around, Coach Marrone.

Now I really hope the University opens up the checkbook and pays someone and fast.

Thank you for turning this program around, Coach Marrone.

Now I really hope the University opens up the checkbook and pays someone and fast.
i wont wish him luck for the fact he never finished what he started...cuse was just a little stepping stone for him...watch zack and friends go elsewhere...goin 25-25 in 4 yrs might of turned a corner but we werent done yet... because werent gonna pay him enough compared to other college coaches is probably why he left...cant wait to see what gross does now.

If they won't pay Maronne they aren't going to pay anyone.

This is my worst fear. If they won't buck up to pay a coach that has proven himself who believed in the university, was an alum and loves Syracuse. How are they going to convince a good, proven coach to come here and pay him enough given that one of our own left because he thought it was too much of an uphill climb.

I, personally am bracing myself for another terrible late hire ala Gerg. Hope this is not the case and they can find another diamond in the rough but I am not optimistic.

I guess Syracuse wasn't Marrone's "dream job" after all.
Very disappointed in that Marrone didn't stick around to finish what he started to build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom